Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    (Dauphin County)

Default Re: Why do some believe in laws that don't exist and further infringe on 2A Rights?

Quote Originally Posted by Gun View Post
    I had an FFL at a LGS tell me I committed a felony, by assembling an AR15 pistol from a stripped lower, because I failed to register the stripped lower.

Anti's must love this.

I had two LGS employees tell me I would be breaking the law by driving home with a box of ammo next to an unloaded, cased pistol on the front seat, unless I had a PA "concealed carry license".
    I am not a lawyer. Nothing I say or write is legal advice.

Default Re: Why do some believe in laws that don't exist and further infringe on 2A Rights?

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    The United States provides citizens with rights that can be a benefit to them, if they play the system properly. China, not so much. It's kind of the same reason that deaf people buy fewer music CD's than those who can hear; what exactly is a lawyer in China going to do for you if those in power are out to get you? Get your family a discount on the bullet they use to kill you?

I've heard the same thing about Japan, where the citizens actually do have some rights; they have fewer "lawyers" because they let the equivalent to paralegals do more of the work. So they have the same population of legal experts, they just label them differently.

Some lawyers suck. Some people who were legal clients and lost their cases and now hate lawyers, they suck too. Try not to be either of those.
    Well rest assured, I've never done anything which required a legal defense.

As I understand it, our Constitution was purposely written for the common man to understand. They were not thinking about civil, tax, or patent attorneys nor a 2-foot thick volume of commercial codes. Politics was considered something everyone dabbled in. A part time job at most. Last I checked our district magistrates or even even our supreme court justices don't need a law degree. Pennsylvania's own attorney general has had her law license revoked, yet she is still there.

If you can afford a lawyer in China or Asia or the mid-east, you would have paid the police off already. Just like us Americans did for a long time. It all comes back to the $ pal. Now we just "contribute" to campaigns. It's bribery either way you look at it.

Those days of a cop flicking a kid in the head and telling him he should wise up are over. He'll be sued.

(Bucks County)

....our Constitution was purposely written for the common man to understand

Now, that explains a lot!

I suspect the Hollywood b.s. has helped as well as the school systems have indoctrinated the children of America.
    Gun Owners of America lifetime member! Same sex marriage is an oxymoron!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123