Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Pennsylvania Senator against guns

As a member of Firearm Owners Against Crime, we have en excellent portion of the web site to announce to our representatives our dissatisfaction to sing praises according to their Bill introduced. The site does send out an email blast that is the same language no matter who sends it but, as I said to them, count the number of people who send the same thought and act accordingly. But this is the reply I got from Senator Daylin Leach:

Please stop clogging my in-box with hundreds of identical e-mails

>>> Firearms Owners Against Crime <members@foacpac.org> 03/02/16 9:53 PM >>>

Dear Senator Leach,
    I am writing you today to voice, in the strongest possible terms, my opposition to SB445 entitled 'In firearms and other dangerous articles, further providing for sale or transfer of firearms and for registration of firearms.' and would ask that you do not support this bill in any manner that would lead to its passage, whether as an amendment or stand alone legislation.
    I would also ask you to use any influence you have to convince other members of the Senate to reject this bill.
    Further, I ask you to keep me notified on any developments on this legislation on a timely basis.
    Sincerely Yours,
    My Name
    This email is a service provided to the members of Firearms Owners Against Crime. Any abuse of this system should be reported immediately using our contact form. Please include any offending email in the contact form.

Well this pissed me off so I called his office and you wont believe what perversions they are trying to make of the second amendment. Speaking with his Head Administrator who qualified himself as a Constitutional Lawyer, there was a clear picture that their idea of a "well regulated militia" is that they are the regulators and have the authority to regulate us. There was also justifications for being able to disarm us such as; "well you're not allowed to own an attack helicopter are you?" or "you cant own a rocket launcher".

These are very dangerous paths of thinking our (largely democrat) representatives have. Keep this kind of thinking in mind when writing to YOUR representative. They're going to do anything they can to disarm us; we cant stop fighting.

I suggested the "Constitutional Lawyer" go back to school and learn what the Second Amendment says, means and for what purpose. It's not a right given to us by Government, it's a God given right protected by the Constitution.

OH I see I need to set my new location, I'm now in PA.

(Susquehanna County)

Default Re: Pennsylvania Senator against guns

But Daylin Leach is a Pennsylvania STATE Senator and his main concern should be the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Constitution which states:

Right to Bear Arms Section 21.
    The right of the citizens to bear arms in defense of themselves and the State shall not be questioned.

Take note there is nothing here regarding a militia.

AND

Reservation of Powers in People Section 25.
    To guard against the transgressions of the high powers which we have delegated, we declare that everything in this article is excepted out of the general powers of government and shall forever remain inviolate.

BTW You MAY own an attack helicopter! And a Tank! And Artillery pieces! And fighter aircraft! And A rocket launcher! So tell that "Constitutional Lawyer" he don't know shit! And The Heller decision REMOVED the "militia" requirement and affirmed private ownership of arms an individual right!

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities".

(Lancaster County)

Leach is the laughing stock of the senate. He is not respected by anyone there. A joke...

Seriously his name is LEACH.

Only American politics.
    FUCK BIDEN

Quote Originally Posted by Brick View Post
    But Daylin Leach is a Pennsylvania STATE Senator and his main concern should be the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Constitution which states:

The right of the citizens to bear arms in defense of themselves and the State shall not be questioned.

AND

To guard against the transgressions of the high powers which we have delegated, we declare that everything in this article is excepted out of the general powers of government and shall forever remain inviolate.

BTW You MAY own an attack helicopter! And a Tank! And Artillery pieces! And fighter aircraft! And A rocket launcher! So tell that "Constitutional Lawyer" he don't know shit! And The Heller decision REMOVED the "militia" requirement and affirmed private ownership of arms an individual right!
    That wasn't the point during the conversation and doesn't exclude the attitude of the Senator. Yes, the PA Constitution is stronger than the National one.

I didn't know you could own those weapons, I wish I had for the conversation. I guess you're right, lots of people collect and fly military aircraft.

(Juniata County)

Quote Originally Posted by Brick View Post

AND

Commonwealth law defines the militia.

It is all persons over the age of 16.5 who are citizens or who intent to become citizens.
    Which leaves me wondering how the oppressive carry laws have not be struck down, as they violate a citizen's obligation to fulfill his or her militia duties. After all, the law also states that any militia member maybe drafted into the PA National Guard by the governor, with the only restriction being it can not interfere with a federal draft. Given that, a basic level of proficiency with arms seems advisable.
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

(Delaware County)

The "head administrator" was no doubt a liar, but under the Clinton administration, such a fraud would be considered for the supreme court. Just part of the false narrative coming out of the office of a political hack.

Quote Originally Posted by God's Country View Post
    Seriously his name is LEACH.

Only American politics.
    The only good leach in pa was reggie leach.