Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Xtreme Machining

Does anyone happen to know anything about the company Xtreme Machining? I purchased an upper from them that had multiple issues before I could hit 100 rounds. I purchased it through one of their distributors who have been more than helpful. The only thing that I heard from Xtreme Machining was I needed to send it back for repair. That was the last I've heard from them. I shipped the upper back to them with the casings I collected to show what the upper was doing to them along with my contact information and explanation of issues. Since then, a few months ago, I have heard nothing back from them after multiple emails and phone calls with messages. Does anyone know if the company is no longer in business and I shipped an upper to an empty building or if it is still in business but they just don't like to communicate with customers? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

(Pike County)

Default Re: Xtreme Machining

Doesn't sound like too many happy customers on their FB page.
    https://www.facebook.com/Xtreme-Machining-258360571589/

(Bucks County)

I don't know anything about Xtreme machining but it's always wise to google a company you're unfamiliar with to see what others are saying. I really prefer to purchase from my LGS when possible to avoid issues like you're experiencing. hope they make things right and you get your upper fixed or money returned.

Quote Originally Posted by wellcraft View Post
    I don't know anything about Xtreme machining but it's always wise to google a company you're unfamiliar with to see what others are saying. I really prefer to purchase from my LGS when possible to avoid issues like you're experiencing. hope they make things right and you get your upper fixed or money returned.
    I definitely did not do enough research. Some but not enough. Just saw a good deal and went with it unfortunately. I will let you know if I ever hear back from them or not.

Quote Originally Posted by AirportFF View Post
    Doesn't sound like too many happy customers on their FB page.
    https://www.facebook.com/Xtreme-Machining-258360571589/
    Unfortunately I didn't see the Facebook page till after the issues. Not many posts and not many happy customers it seems. My lack of investigating seems to be biting me in the wallet now.

(Perry County)

They SUCK at answering the phone and emails. They don't care about you, they have your money. They should MAN UP and do the right thing, which would be to refund your money and close up shop. I made the mistake of buying one of their rifles and going through what you are experiencing. Never again.

(Somerset County)

Quote Originally Posted by DeJuanGuy View Post
    Does anyone happen to know anything about the company Xtreme Machining? I purchased an upper from them that had multiple issues before I could hit 100 rounds. I purchased it through one of their distributors who have been more than helpful. The only thing that I heard from Xtreme Machining was I needed to send it back for repair. That was the last I've heard from them. I shipped the upper back to them with the casings I collected to show what the upper was doing to them along with my contact information and explanation of issues. Since then, a few months ago, I have heard nothing back from them after multiple emails and phone calls with messages. Does anyone know if the company is no longer in business and I shipped an upper to an empty building or if it is still in business but they just don't like to communicate with customers? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Hello, I know I'm a little late to this conversation but I made a forum about my issues with them and i belive you might find the answers you are searching for in there hope it helps.

Man I had long forgotten about this old wound. I ended up building my own upper piece by piece and am really happy with it. I live in California and at this point I don't know if it is even worth digging up this old can of worms. I just finished reading all the shit you had to go through and I hope he actually comes though for you. I should have done better research on the upper I purchased instead of going with "a good deal". I'll keep an eye out to see if things work out for you.

(Somerset County)

Quote Originally Posted by DeJuanGuy View Post
    Man I had long forgotten about this old wound. I ended up building my own upper piece by piece and am really happy with it. I live in California and at this point I don't know if it is even worth digging up this old can of worms. I just finished reading all the shit you had to go through and I hope he actually comes though for you. I should have done better research on the upper I purchased instead of going with "a good deal". I'll keep an eye out to see if things work out for you.
    He called me two days ago and said he was going to ship it back. I understand your argument but you paid for it and he should make it right by you. If you get law enforcement involved he will change his tone.