Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 159 123451151101 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

(Philadelphia County)

Default If you've signed up, say hi here.

Anyone who signs up, if you feel like it toss a reply in here with whatever information you feel like sharing. I realize that right now this forum is pretty bare since it's only been up for roughly 2 days so I'm hoping people can post to get some momentum going.

Me personally, my name is Dan, I'm living in center city in Philadelphia and my main interests are machine-guns and suppressors. I'm looking for people to shoot with regularly and I'd love to organize a PA machine-gun shoot somehow.
    Last edited by danp; March 23rd, 2006 at 06:37 PM.

(Bucks County)

I saw a link to here from another site. Since I am a PAGO, I'll gladly try to contibute here. With any luck, this can become a regular stop.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by starblazer
    I saw a link to here from another site. Since I am a PAGO, I'll gladly try to contibute here. With any luck, this can become a regular stop.
    Well, I hope you stick around and check back often. I realize that the site as it is now isn't too exciting, but I'm hoping I can hook enough regular posters where the site will seem more appealing to new users. It's sort of a catch 22, you need users and content to attract users.

I'm going to do my best to try to keep the calendar up to date with gun shows and shooting events within the state as best I can.

(Lancaster County)

Hope the site works well, hard to find locals to shoot with that arent traditionalists.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Forced Outage
    Hope the site works well, hard to find locals to shoot with that arent traditionalists.
    That's what I'm hoping to solve with this site. I figure a site dedicated solely to Pennsylvania gun owners will bring more people out of the woodwork and help people to locate each other and coordinate events in their area.

One great feature in this software is the Calendar. I've populated with gun shows in the state through April that I know of and some other events local to me. To make it even better I have it set up so anyone can add events to this calendar so if something is happening in your area (gun show, IDPA match, etc) feel free to go to "Calendar" at the top and then click the "Add New Event" link in the bottom right.

(Delaware County)

Hello all!!

I've just signed up. I was at AR15.COM and saw the invite.
    I don't have any FA but that doesn't stop me from looking.

Got a couple AR's, and some .22lr's.

Been looking for a range that will allow controlled fast firing. So I fiqure that any range that has FA, will let one fast fire a rifle. Haven't found one yet.

I hunt and reload also. Nothing exotic, just the run of the mill stuff.

Angry Re: If you've signed up, say hi here.

I live in the Aberdeen area of Maryland about 20 Min. out of Pa. should I be excluded? I pick up information here and attend many of the noted Gun Shows.
    Ed
    __________________________________________________ _______________

Quote Originally Posted by danp View Post
    That's what I'm hoping to solve with this site. I figure a site dedicated solely to Pennsylvania gun owners will bring more people out of the woodwork and help people to locate each other and coordinate events in their area.

One great feature in this software is the Calendar. I've populated with gun shows in the state through April that I know of and some other events local to me. To make it even better I have it set up so anyone can add events to this calendar so if something is happening in your area (gun show, IDPA match, etc) feel free to go to "Calendar" at the top and then click the "Add New Event" link in the bottom right.

Default Re: If you've signed up, say hi here.

Quote Originally Posted by danp View Post
    Well, I hope you stick around and check back often. I realize that the site as it is now isn't too exciting, but I'm hoping I can hook enough regular posters where the site will seem more appealing to new users. It's sort of a catch 22, you need users and content to attract users.

I'm going to do my best to try to keep the calendar up to date with gun shows and shooting events within the state as best I can.
    Thanks. Even though I don't post often, I do check in here regularly And I am sorry I haven't sent in a donation in a long time. I'll send a check soon.

As for PA I am upset at the last election though, with your new AG I mean. Good heavens, how did that happen? (I know, my vote would have kept her out of office right? Sorry about that! LOL
    Relationships between men and women can be difficult - but not impossible.

(York County)

Hey everyone looking forward to moving into PA In March of 2015. Leaving the horrible state of Maryland. Ill be moving into Lower Chanceford township. Thanks for having me on this site hopefully I can add something to the discussions!!

Quote Originally Posted by marshallmann View Post
    Hey everyone looking forward to moving into PA In March of 2015. Leaving the horrible state of Maryland. Ill be moving into Lower Chanceford township. Thanks for having me on this site hopefully I can add something to the discussions!!
    Another plus about Pa is there is no rainwater tax!
    Relationships between men and women can be difficult - but not impossible.

Page 1 of 159 123451151101 ... LastLast