Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 442 of 442 FirstFirst ... 342392432438439440441442
Results 4,411 to 4,414 of 4414
    (Montgomery County)

Default Re: If you've signed up, say hi here.

Hi all, long time lurker over the years but finally decided to officially join. I'm looking forward to following along on the different forum threads and learning a couple things. But first I need to find a decent range close by that is taking on new members, a couple I have reached out to are already full up this year.

(Lehigh County)

Hi, welcome. Good luck in your range search.

(Venango County)

Quote Originally Posted by danp View Post
    Anyone who signs up, if you feel like it toss a reply in here with whatever information you feel like sharing. I realize that right now this forum is pretty bare since it's only been up for roughly 2 days so I'm hoping people can post to get some momentum going.

Me personally, my name is Dan, I'm living in center city in Philadelphia and my main interests are machine-guns and suppressors. I'm looking for people to shoot with regularly and I'd love to organize a PA machine-gun shoot somehow.
    Many of the guys on this site are from Eastern Pa. I live in northwestern Pa Venango county. I belong to the Sandy Creek Conservancy in Polk Pa. We have a rifle range 250 Yds, 2 pistol bays, Trap, Skeet, sporting clays, and 5 stand ranges. If you are in the area stop by and share your interests. We are open to the public on Sunday.

(Venango County)

Been there many times, I am a member of FOAC and the gun bash is held at the Washington county fair grounds.

Page 442 of 442 FirstFirst ... 342392432438439440441442