Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 402 of 441 FirstFirst ... 302352392398399400401402403404405406412 ... LastLast
Results 4,011 to 4,020 of 4410
    (Delaware County)

Default Re: If you've signed up, say hi here.

Quote Originally Posted by Ristine View Post
    Well, I like 'em all.

Partial to revolvers. I have a heritage rough rider 22 (I've owned two of those). Great fun for plinking and simple, easy shooting. Will be picking up a Taurus 66 in a few days for a more potent wheel gun experience.

I have an SD9VE for edc. Had a shield 9 for a good long time but sold it (probably a mistake in hindsight).

Also own a Maverick 88 12 gauge.

I guess you can say I like to get a lot of gun on a little budget. Haven't owned a bad in yet though.
    Ha Ha you have cheap guns. You can't be a real gun guy because you don't have a Glock or 1911. You suck go away.

Is that how you do it donotknowme?

Some people just plain suck.
    If you're gonna be dumb ya gotta be tough.

(Berks County)

No no no you're doing it all wrong. We have to be nice in this thread.

In every other thread we can bash people's personal choices. Besides everyone knows than any gun less than $2,000.00 is crappy. 1911 is far superior to every other gun unless it is 9mm. 9mm is useless regardless of the format. Unless you carry 45 in the wrong condition. (Condition 1 is wrong).
    Let's not forget there are still species of tropical penguins living in the Galapagos.

(Delaware County)

Got it!

Hello everyone new. Welcome to the forum. We josh often and argue once in a while. Lots of good info here along with some seriously funny people.

(Berks County)

That's the spirit! Make the newbs feel welcome then bash them. Don't want to scare people off too early.
    Let's not forget there are still species of tropical penguins living in the Galapagos.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by donotknowme View Post
    That's the spirit! Make the newbs feel welcome then bash them. Don't want to scare people off too early.
    Like how we do with baby seals?

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by mpan72 View Post
    Like how we do with baby seals?
    Exactly. You don't have to follow my rules though. You can bash away if you'd like. It's be like good cop bad cop type of thread.

Quote Originally Posted by donotknowme View Post
    No no no you're doing it all wrong. We have to be nice in this thread.

In every other thread we can bash people's personal choices. Besides everyone knows than any gun less than $2,000.00 is crappy. 1911 is far superior to every other gun unless it is 9mm. 9mm is useless regardless of the format. Unless you carry 45 in the wrong condition. (Condition 1 is wrong).
    I knew I have been doing it wrong. Now I will use all the money I saved on my firearms and get some therapy to help me learn to give a crap what others opinions might be. 😘

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Ristine View Post
    I knew I have been doing it wrong. Now I will use all the money I saved on my firearms and get some therapy to help me learn to give a crap what others opinions might be. ��
    Or you can use the money to get better guns.

(Montgomery County)

Hey friends, I'm Grim, and I am new to this whole thing. I heard of the forums through a reddit post I was on and really liked what I saw.

I grew up around firearms, but mostly shot airsoft and air rifles. Last year, I got the chance to shoot a few real guns and I fell in love. I planned to buy myself a Ruger SR22P, mostly because it was inexpensive and would allow me to shoot at my local range whenever I wanted, instead of dragging someone with me every time. I ended up getting my LTCF, but then I went and bought myself a 10/22 and have been shooting just about any chance I get. I also found out my dad has 2 old Marlins waiting to be cleaned up and taken out when I get the chance. Unfortunately, I don't have the time or the money for anything higher quality/caliber/precision right now, but I do love plinking with the rifle for the time being. I live in Montgomery County, just off the turnpike around Fort Washington.

I've got my eye on a few things for my next purchase. I want to keep it to rimfire for now mostly for price and availability, and the fact that getting past 100 yards right now is nigh impossible for a lot of reasons. So I'm sort of between a whole bunch of things, namely a 22/45 Lite or a S&W Victory (can't decide...), a Ruger SR22P (strictly for plinking, I hear it's not great for anything else), and I sort of want an M&P Sport in .22, is that stupid? I just love the AR platform, but I can't really justify anything in 5.56, but I'm still a noob so maybe that will change.

Anyway, I wanted to drop in and just do a little intro. I find that I'm completely infatuated with the world of firearms, and unfortunately have no one in my life that shares that interest with me. Hope to talk to all of you a bit more in the future!
    Last edited by Gr1mfire; July 12th, 2017 at 12:13 PM.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gr1mfire View Post
    Hey friends, I'm Grim, and I am new to this whole thing. I heard of the forums through a reddit post I was on and really liked what I saw.

I grew up around firearms, but mostly shot airsoft and air rifles. Last year, I got the chance to shoot a few real guns and I fell in love. I planned to buy myself a Ruger SR22P, mostly because it was inexpensive and would allow me to shoot at my local range whenever I wanted, instead of dragging someone with me every time. I ended up getting my LTCF, but then I went and bought myself a 10/22 and have been shooting just about any chance I get. I also found out my dad has 2 old Marlins waiting to be cleaned up and taken out when I get the chance. Unfortunately, I don't have the time or the money for anything higher quality/caliber/precision right now, but I do love plinking with the rifle for the time being. I live in Montgomery County, just off the turnpike around Fort Washington.

I've got my eye on a few things for my next purchase. I want to keep it to rimfire for now mostly for price and availability, and the fact that getting past 100 yards right now is nigh impossible for a lot of reasons. So I'm sort of between a whole bunch of things, namely a 22/45 Lite or a S&W Victory (can't decide...), a Ruger SR22P (strictly for plinking, I hear it's not great for anything else), and I sort of want an M&P Sport in .22, is that stupid? I just love the AR platform, but I can't really justify anything in 5.56, but I'm still a noob so maybe that will change.

Anyway, I wanted to drop in and just do a little intro. I find that I'm completely infatuated with the world of firearms, and unfortunately have no one in my life that shares that interest with me. Hope to talk to all of you a bit more in the future!
    Welcome to the forum. Find a shooting buddy right away. It will help you increase your shooting options with little expense. It will also keep you into it, sometimes it can get boring shooting alone.

Page 402 of 441 FirstFirst ... 302352392398399400401402403404405406412 ... LastLast