Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 389 of 442 FirstFirst ... 289339379385386387388389390391392393399439 ... LastLast
Results 3,881 to 3,890 of 4414
    (Philadelphia County)

Default Re: If you've signed up, say hi here.

Hi, just joined this forum from Philly. Moved here from MD about a year ago. I like to keep abreast of issues, as well as to have a place where I can ask questions and continue to learn. I just joined Holmesburg, which is quite unique as a resource in a major US city. I used to have to drive an hour outside of Baltimore to get to the Associated Gun Clubs of MD. Interested in pistols, trap, and bird hunts.

(Montgomery County)

Hi, my name is Joe. I found your forum via a link from King's Shooter Supply.
    I've been wanting a gun since I went shooting with co-workers, and found I am a good shot with a pistol. I researched pistols for a year and finally bought my first pistol yesterday. A Tanfoglio Witness P-S 9 mm.
    Now I'm looking for a solid safety training course and shooting instructions. (A little bass-akwards I know).
    I want to learn and be a responsible gun owner. Thanks for letting me in.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Auriemma View Post
    Hi, my name is Joe. I found your forum via a link from King's Shooter Supply.
    I've been wanting a gun since I went shooting with co-workers, and found I am a good shot with a pistol. I researched pistols for a year and finally bought my first pistol yesterday. A Tanfoglio Witness P-S 9 mm.
    Now I'm looking for a solid safety training course and shooting instructions. (A little bass-akwards I know).
    I want to learn and be a responsible gun owner. Thanks for letting me in.
    Not backwards to 99% of gun owners. Most get safety from grandparents and parents if they grow up with guns. Formal training only follows after for most when the interest picks up for hunting. You are wise to seek the advice and instruction in a formal setting. Learn the 10 golden rules and if any instructors break them, leave and find another.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunsnwater View Post
    Not backwards to 99% of gun owners. Most get safety from grandparents and parents if they grow up with guns. Formal training only follows after for most when the interest picks up for hunting. You are wise to seek the advice and instruction in a formal setting. Learn the 10 golden rules and if any instructors break them, leave and find another.
    I've been reading and rereading the 10 (or 12) rules. They are simple and straight forward. Also going over my manual, watching videos, etc. But nothing beats hands on training. Looking forward to it.

(Montgomery County)

Hello. I have been a member of this site for about 5 years, but mostly read instead of post. I am from Montgomery County- Lansdale area, and just bought a house a little North of Jim Thorpe. I am looking into gun clubs, and saw Mauch Chunk was about 15 minutes away. Does anyone know if they are currently accepting new members (and if so, would anyone be willing to sponsor)? I am looking forward to getting to know some people up there and will be regularly attending Rileys and Dom N Ali's!

Hello All:

FNG here. I live in the PRNJ. Former Marine Grunt. Looking for counties friendly to issue non-resident LTCF to folks living in the people's republic. If you know of any give me a shout out. I have Utah non resident CCW and applied to N.H. and Florida. Thanks

(Berks County)

Let's not forget there are still species of tropical penguins living in the Galapagos.

(Lycoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by donotknowme View Post
    ^^^ this^^^

Unless you have a NJ permit, you can't get PA nonresident.

No NJ PERMIT. Not politically connected or rich donor.

(Montgomery County)

Well welcome anyway from a former Shoobie.

Page 389 of 442 FirstFirst ... 289339379385386387388389390391392393399439 ... LastLast