Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 314 of 442 FirstFirst ... 214264304310311312313314315316317318324364414 ... LastLast
Results 3,131 to 3,140 of 4414
    (Northampton County)

Default Say'n hi

Greetings from Forks Township. New here and see some interesting threads. Hope I can contribute to some. Long time pistol owner (break-top S&W .32 and Kel-Tec P3AT). I don't believe in OC. Brings undesired attention. However, I'll defend to the death your right to do it.

(Bucks County)

Default Re: If you've signed up, say hi here.

Hello Everyone!
    My name is Ron and I am from the NE Philly area. I am a new handgun owner and CCW permit holder. I am new to all of this so I am sure I will have plenty of questions and welcome all advice and comments.

(Bucks County)

I'm from Bucks County and I travel all over the U.S. on my motorcycle, 20-30 states a year. My main concern to get my CCW was because of problems I have with one neighbors dogs. The Pit Bull bite my wife, after a long court battle that dog was put down, but since the other dog did not bite it is still around.

From what I see just getting away from PA is the problem with NJ, NY and MD being routes I would have to ride through. Just living close to NJ could be an issue if I'm carrying and cross a bridge.

I sometime have to go into Canada and of course that's a no-no with an hand gun so I have to leave it home or with a friend once I get near the border. I what to ride to Alaska but would love to have a side arm while riding there.
    Donald A. Jones

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by SnowKitty View Post
    i'm in lehigh county.
    I'm in Bucks County, the trip back to the Goldwing(motorcycle) because I had a pocket knife in my pocket took almost as long as getting the license.
    Donald A. Jones

(Chester County)

Hello,

My name is Bryan, I spent the first 20 yrs in Pa. Im in the Air Force, currently stationed in Tx (Lackland AFB). Trying to PCS somewhere closer to home as I only get back once or twice a year depending on leave and deployments. Fingers crossed for Dover this upcoming PCS season as its a 2 hour trip, on a slow day, to where I am from (where my sisters and brother lives). Married with a boatload of kids (deployments caused that, lol)....

Been a member of OC.org, paopencarry.org for a little while but I OC everytime I come to Pa, I love it, no real issues... except at Exton Mall.... Look forward to meeting some people I can OC with on my trips to PA, that hopefully will increase in frequency as my current state (Texas) does not have OC at all....
    Bryan, Currently stationed at Langley AFB, Va

(Northumberland County)

Welcome aboard to all the new folks, enjoy your time here and don't take any differences of opinion too serious. There is wealth of information here and some butt heads too, I assure you!
    "You never lived till you almost died, for those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know"

Grew up in Fallsington area of Bucks and left in 77. Dad Lives in Selinsgrove area and we visit there alot. After a career in the Navy, I"m now stuck in the PROM (Peoples Republik of Marylandistan). An active member on MD Shooters under the same name, I thought I'd stop in and check it out.

(Allegheny County)

Hey All,

New to the site here. I am an unemployed aircraft mechanic and 'burgh native and have been carrying concealed for over 20 years now but only in PA. I have lived in Denver while I went to school, lived in Minneapolis and Northern VA but did not pursue a LTCF in those states--they were different times. I mostly carry between a Springfield XD 4" 45 or a Colt Delta Elite. I am always looking to add one form or another of firearms to my collection and the latest I am considering are a Sig 938 or Kimber Solo. I have been asked numerous times why I carry a gun and my reply is usually "because cops are too heavy" which gets a chuckle but then I'll explain why I think it's a good idea. I actually convinced a couple women to arm themselves. Hopefully I can make some worthy contributions here. Ciao! BTW, I am also on USA Carry as Longslide 10.

(Lebanon County)

Welcome to PAFOA.
    I like your user name, I have that on my favorite T-shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by dilligaf View Post
    Hey All,

New to the site here. I am an unemployed aircraft mechanic and 'burgh native and have been carrying concealed for over 20 years now but only in PA. I have lived in Denver while I went to school, lived in Minneapolis and Northern VA but did not pursue a LTCF in those states--they were different times. I mostly carry between a Springfield XD 4" 45 or a Colt Delta Elite. I am always looking to add one form or another of firearms to my collection and the latest I am considering are a Sig 938 or Kimber Solo. I have been asked numerous times why I carry a gun and my reply is usually "because cops are too heavy" which gets a chuckle but then I'll explain why I think it's a good idea. I actually convinced a couple women to arm themselves. Hopefully I can make some worthy contributions here. Ciao! BTW, I am also on USA Carry as Longslide 10.

I don't have a short temper, I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

(Schuylkill County)

Thumbs up Re: If you've signed up, say hi here.

Hello All,
    Greetings from Schuylkill County. Been away from the sport for 20+ years, feels good to be back!

Page 314 of 442 FirstFirst ... 214264304310311312313314315316317318324364414 ... LastLast