Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 441 123451151101 ... LastLast
    (Philadelphia County)

Default If you've signed up, say hi here.

Anyone who signs up, if you feel like it toss a reply in here with whatever information you feel like sharing. I realize that right now this forum is pretty bare since it's only been up for roughly 2 days so I'm hoping people can post to get some momentum going.

Me personally, my name is Dan, I'm living in center city in Philadelphia and my main interests are machine-guns and suppressors. I'm looking for people to shoot with regularly and I'd love to organize a PA machine-gun shoot somehow.
    Last edited by danp; March 23rd, 2006 at 06:37 PM.

(Bucks County)

I saw a link to here from another site. Since I am a PAGO, I'll gladly try to contibute here. With any luck, this can become a regular stop.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by starblazer
    I saw a link to here from another site. Since I am a PAGO, I'll gladly try to contibute here. With any luck, this can become a regular stop.
    Well, I hope you stick around and check back often. I realize that the site as it is now isn't too exciting, but I'm hoping I can hook enough regular posters where the site will seem more appealing to new users. It's sort of a catch 22, you need users and content to attract users.

I'm going to do my best to try to keep the calendar up to date with gun shows and shooting events within the state as best I can.

(Lancaster County)

Hope the site works well, hard to find locals to shoot with that arent traditionalists.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Forced Outage
    Hope the site works well, hard to find locals to shoot with that arent traditionalists.
    That's what I'm hoping to solve with this site. I figure a site dedicated solely to Pennsylvania gun owners will bring more people out of the woodwork and help people to locate each other and coordinate events in their area.

One great feature in this software is the Calendar. I've populated with gun shows in the state through April that I know of and some other events local to me. To make it even better I have it set up so anyone can add events to this calendar so if something is happening in your area (gun show, IDPA match, etc) feel free to go to "Calendar" at the top and then click the "Add New Event" link in the bottom right.

(Delaware County)

Hello all!!

I've just signed up. I was at AR15.COM and saw the invite.
    I don't have any FA but that doesn't stop me from looking.

Got a couple AR's, and some .22lr's.

Been looking for a range that will allow controlled fast firing. So I fiqure that any range that has FA, will let one fast fire a rifle. Haven't found one yet.

I hunt and reload also. Nothing exotic, just the run of the mill stuff.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by armabill
    Been looking for a range that will allow controlled fast firing. So I fiqure that any range that has FA, will let one fast fire a rifle.
    I have a buddy from Delaware County that comes to my range in Philly (South Philadelphia Archery & Gun) to shoot his Full-Auto stuff. Their general rule is if you're safe, and you can get it up the stairs, you can shoot it and have fun.

Not sure exactly how far of a trek that is for you, but they'll definitely allow controlled fast firing. The only downside of the range is that due to it being in the middle of south Philadelphia the maximum distance is 50-55 feet.

(Delaware County)

Would it be Ken C.?

(Schuylkill County)

Just joined and wanted to introduce myself.

Reside in Schuylkill County.
    Grew up hunting and target shooting. Went away to school, came home, got married, bought a home, had kids, collected more guns. Pretty typical I suppose.

Currently work in a management position in the Graphics/Printing Industry.

I have a very modest Title II (select fire) firearm collection and am currently waiting on my C&R to come in.

Collect mostly military/martial arms and plan to start shooting High Power/Service Rifle this Spring.

I frequent a "free" range and belong to Tulpehocken Gun Club.

Saw your thread on AR15.com as well as another posted thread on zombiehunters.org
    Figured I should join. Thanks for taking the time to set this up.
    Last edited by Coal-Cracker; March 24th, 2006 at 02:39 PM.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Coal-Cracker
    Just joined and wanted to introduce myself.
    Welcome to the forum Coal, it's nice to see another Title II enthusiast. All I have myself is my M16 RR but I'm hoping to be able to afford a few more as time goes on. Hopefully we can get enough Title II collectors on here to organize some sort of state MG shoot since in all my searching I have not seen or heard of any in PA.

Page 1 of 441 123451151101 ... LastLast