Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 411 of 441 FirstFirst ... 311361401407408409410411412413414415421 ... LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,110 of 4410

Default Re: If you've signed up, say hi here.

Quote Originally Posted by PSteak View Post
    Howdy all, I'm Patrick. I just moved from Annapolis, Maryland to Royersford. I was at the courthouse this morning starting my CCL application process. I'm mostly a handgun shooter but want to start into rifle. And I want to check out all this trout fishing we have in PA.
    Glad to see someone has escaped the People's Republic of Maryland. I'm stuck here until the wife retires. Gonna be a LONG wait.

You're just up the road from my favorite gun show. The Oaks is a great place and 1700+ tables is a good start to a proper gun show.

Congrats!
    Jim

(Berks County)

Howdy all, I'm Patrick. I just moved from Annapolis, Maryland to Royersford. I was at the courthouse this morning starting my CCL application process. I'm mostly a handgun shooter but want to start into rifle. And I want to check out all this trout fishing we have in PA.
    Welcome to PA and POOFA (that's what we call this site) I hope you enjoy your stay. Someone's been lying to you about trout fishing, the only trout we have in this part of the state are let loose by fish and game and they are few and far between outside of the stocking times. We call it a LTCF here, you'll get lashed with a bamboo stick for calling it anything else.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Montgomery County)

J_H, you're far enough north to be out of most of the crap; I had the richie riches in Annapolis but being by the bay made up for it. I'll miss Governor Hogan but I certainly won't miss that traffic.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Welcome to PA and POOFA (that's what we call this site) I hope you enjoy your stay. Someone's been lying to you about trout fishing, the only trout we have in this part of the state are let loose by fish and game and they are few and far between outside of the stocking times. We call it a LTCF here, you'll get lashed with a bamboo stick for calling it anything else.
    Guess I was told wrong, but the fish do glow in the Schuylkill south of the nuclear plant right?

(Lehigh County)

When I was a wee lad or a bit larger, I spent a lot of time trout fishing French Creek in Chester county, which is about 15 minutes from you. If you don't fly fish, I can suggest taking it up as the fly fishing only section is not nearly as crowded most of the time.
    Illegitimus non carborundum est

J_H, you're far enough north to be out of most of the crap; I had the richie riches in Annapolis but being by the bay made up for it. I'll miss Governor Hogan but I certainly won't miss that traffic.
    Doesn'e matter where I live in Maryland, I still have to deal with the MGA and the Dems who run it like a Stalag camp.

(Chester County)

Believe me there's some good fishing in the upper Brandywine and French Creeks and Pickering as well if you come across the river into Chester County. Two weeks after opening day you have the place to yourself. Welcome to the forum. There are knowledgeable, funny and sometimes abrasive folks here but all in fun of course. Hope you're not a Liberal.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Knightshift View Post
    Believe me there's some good fishing in the upper Brandywine and French Creeks and Pickering as well if you come across the river into Chester County. Two weeks after opening day you have the place to yourself. Welcome to the forum. There are knowledgeable, funny and sometimes abrasive folks here but all in fun of course. Hope you're not a Liberal.
    Get bent, newb.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Get bent, newb.
    That would not be tolerated on the LiberalTears Forum.....

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Get bent, newb.
    Dude..I just crossed the 100 post mark in what, 5-6 months? No love ? That's ok. I've been here long enough to miss Ungawa too ok?

Page 411 of 441 FirstFirst ... 311361401407408409410411412413414415421 ... LastLast