Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 51 of 442 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: If you've signed up, say hi here.

Hi all, I've been lingering for a while now, joined back in January, but I think this is my second post. I figured it's about time I say HI. I'm just starting my collection, so far just an ar15, I was going thru withdrawls without - since I came back from the sandbox. I definitly am addicted though and will soon be acquiring a 12ga and a hunting license to go with it. I'm also in the process of training my cocker to be a bird dog - a difficult undertaking considering I've never hunted waterfowl, pheasent, or grouse and am not totally sure how I want him to behave, but he's got a good nose, so maybe he'll train me. If anyone has any training tips or suggestions on local areas to hunt (north pittsburgh), please send them my way.
    Thanks,
    Don

(Blair County)

Quote Originally Posted by ham385 View Post
    Hi all, I've been lingering for a while now, joined back in January, but I think this is my second post. I figured it's about time I say HI. I'm just starting my collection, so far just an ar15, I was going thru withdrawls without - since I came back from the sandbox. I definitly am addicted though and will soon be acquiring a 12ga and a hunting license to go with it. I'm also in the process of training my cocker to be a bird dog - a difficult undertaking considering I've never hunted waterfowl, pheasent, or grouse and am not totally sure how I want him to behave, but he's got a good nose, so maybe he'll train me. If anyone has any training tips or suggestions on local areas to hunt (north pittsburgh), please send them my way.
    Thanks,
    Don
    not a bird hunter but i've stopped at this store and lookead at there catalogs they are big into wing shooting and dog training stuffhttp://www.lcsupply.com/
    they are outside of tyrone pa heading towards state college on route 220
    I just flew the Millennium Falcon through the hole in your logic 2A6X1

(Westmoreland County)

Default "Hi, my name is Barry and I am addicted to guns!"

Hello everyone! I am from Latrobe, PA and I have been shooting for years. I am really looking forward to talking to some local shooters and maybe participating in some 3 gun events or tactical shoots. I'm looking to join a club right now, possibly Derry Rod & Gun or the Burrell Club In Blairsville...both places have nice ranges.

I am new to this forum, but not to forums in general...I am the founder and admin of bigmacktrucks.com (Mack Truck Support Forum) and admin of taurusclub.com (Ford Taurus Forum) Guns are my 3rd addiction! LOL

Well, I'll see ya around the forums...

New AR15 Forum! www.AlphaRomeo15.org All AR, No Attitude!

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: "Hi, my name is Barry and I am addicted to guns!"

Quote Originally Posted by RocketFoot View Post
    Hello everyone! I am from Latrobe, PA and I have been shooting for years. I am really looking forward to talking to some local shooters and maybe participating in some 3 gun events or tactical shoots. I'm looking to join a club right now, possibly Derry Rod & Gun or the Burrell Club In Blairsville...both places have nice ranges.

I am new to this forum, but not to forums in general...I am the founder and admin of bigmacktrucks.com (Mack Truck Support Forum) and admin of taurusclub.com (Ford Taurus Forum) Guns are my 3rd addiction! LOL

Well, I'll see ya around the forums...
    RF,

Welcome! Glad ya found the site. The more members the better.

Keep your eyes out for a thread about a Pittsburgh area PAFOA Group Shoot. Please come to the next one. There was about 35 PAFOA members at the last shoot this past Sunday. They are usually the 2nd Sunday of each month and have been held at PMSC so far. Do a search for old threads on it and check out the pics.

Again, welcome to the forum, hope to see ya at the next shoot.
    "Ya only need legs to kick ass baby boy" - Bartender in Feast III

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by ham385 View Post
    Thanks,
    Don
    ham,

Welcome to the forum. Thank you for your service. Please join us at one of the group shoots.

I'm Justin, I joined the site last October I think to ask a few questions about muzzle loading and what not and then kind of drifted off. After I picked up a Springfield XD45 compact, I posted quite a bit over at XDtalk.com to learn a bit more about (first semi auto I've ever owned).

Well, with my questions about things specific to PA, I figured this would be a good place to get back to, so I'm around.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by jtkratzer View Post
    I'm Justin, I joined the site last October I think to ask a few questions about muzzle loading and what not and then kind of drifted off. After I picked up a Springfield XD45 compact, I posted quite a bit over at XDtalk.com to learn a bit more about (first semi auto I've ever owned).

Well, with my questions about things specific to PA, I figured this would be a good place to get back to, so I'm around.
    Welcome back. I love muzzle loader hunting. Man that is a lot of fun in the woods.........like when your main charge gets damp and all you get is the pan flash..........or when your flint falls out.............or when....GOD I love it! LOL!!

Quote Originally Posted by GUNRUNNERS OF PA View Post
    Welcome back. I love muzzle loader hunting. Man that is a lot of fun in the woods.........like when your main charge gets damp and all you get is the pan flash..........or when your flint falls out.............or when....GOD I love it! LOL!!
    I was asking about regulations about in and out of state inline muzzle loaders...for those reasons. I've never fired a flintlock.

(Potter County)

Hi,
    I live in Potter County and was directed here through the "Warrifles" site. Spent a few minutes looking at this site and then registered.
    TRM

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by ridgerunner58 View Post
    Hi,
    I live in Potter County and was directed here through the "Warrifles" site. Spent a few minutes looking at this site and then registered.
    Welcome! I'm sure you'll like it here!

New AR15 Forum! www.AlphaRomeo15.org All AR, No Attitude!

Page 51 of 442 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast