Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 427 of 431 FirstFirst ... 327377417423424425426427428429430431 LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,270 of 4302
  1. #4261
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Douglassville, Pennsylvania
    (Berks County)
    Posts
    5,291
    Rep Power
    21474849

    Default Re: Just signed up!

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrown1859 View Post
    Hi my name is John and I live outside Philadelphia in South East, PA. I like firearms.
    Welcome to PAFOA, John. Hope to have you with us to rally and fight for our 2A rights around here. This is a great site for information of all types, not just guns, folks here come from all walks of life. Don't let the sarcasm get to you, we have plenty of that too.
    I believe Tara Reade.

  2. #4262
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Warminster, Pennsylvania
    (Bucks County)
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Just signed up!

    Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Welcome to PAFOA, John. Hope to have you with us to rally and fight for our 2A rights around here. This is a great site for information of all types, not just guns, folks here come from all walks of life. Don't let the sarcasm get to you, we have plenty of that too.
    Thanks for the welcome, I'm a supporter of reasonable 2A rights.

  3. #4263
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    On the range, Pennsylvania
    (Berks County)
    Posts
    3,691
    Rep Power
    21474847

    Default Re: Just signed up!

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrown1859 View Post
    I'm a supporter of reasonable 2A rights.
    WOW. Could get interesting.

  4. #4264
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Warminster, Pennsylvania
    (Bucks County)
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Just signed up!

    Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Hi John! Grab a donut.

    (You don't have to say it like this is an AA meeting though)
    Maybe it is like an AA meeting, someone needs to help me curtail my ammo expenses

  5. #4265
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Warminster, Pennsylvania
    (Bucks County)
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Just signed up!

    Quote Originally Posted by stainless View Post
    WOW. Could get interesting.
    I'm glad you got that impression

  6. #4266
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Douglassville, Pennsylvania
    (Berks County)
    Posts
    5,291
    Rep Power
    21474849

    Default Re: Just signed up!

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrown1859 View Post
    Thanks for the welcome, I'm a supporter of reasonable 2A rights.
    I believe that reasonable 2A rights are the uninfringed rights to own and bear arms. I also feel that those who act inappropriately and endanger those rights should be locked up for a long, long time. I am also infuriated that firearms violations are constantly plead away to obtain a drug conviction. Even more so on repeat offenders, curbing my right to own and bear arms will not make those people go away.
    I believe Tara Reade.

  7. #4267
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Warminster, Pennsylvania
    (Bucks County)
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Just signed up!

    Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    I believe that reasonable 2A rights are the uninfringed rights to own and bear arms. I also feel that those who act inappropriately and endanger those rights should be locked up for a long, long time. I am also infuriated that firearms violations are constantly plead away to obtain a drug conviction. Even more so on repeat offenders, curbing my right to own and bear arms will not make those people go away.
    That's pretty reasonable to me by and large.

  8. #4268
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Pacific NorthWet
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: If you've signed up, say hi here.

    Just passing through,

    I was looking up info on cast, and saw some post you have here that needed some answers.

    I live out on the left coast, and the Mrs said western PA was the most peaceful place in the US.
    So put up with an ole mans ramblings, and we both might learn something.

    Lead shooting folk might head over to cast boolits dot com and they will fill up in a lot better than I.
    (needed to use boolit so everyone would know what Im talking about)
    A 430 grains of lead going 1450fps will penetrate 8ft 6in of meat @ 100 yards

  9. #4269
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Media, Pennsylvania
    (Delaware County)
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: If you've signed up, say hi here.

    Hi Fred, names mike or username Gooddayshootin, and just discovered this web site, and looking to see what it’s about. I’m a 52 yr. old man looking for good conversations about what weapons people like to shoot, what’s your likes and dislikes out in the field. I’m a new shooter and want to hear what people appreciate and dislike. Nice to meet you lead Fred .

  10. #4270
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Douglassville, Pennsylvania
    (Berks County)
    Posts
    5,291
    Rep Power
    21474849

    Default Re: If you've signed up, say hi here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gooddayshootin View Post
    Hi Fred, names mike or username Gooddayshootin, and just discovered this web site, and looking to see what it’s about. I’m a 52 yr. old man looking for good conversations about what weapons people like to shoot, what’s your likes and dislikes out in the field. I’m a new shooter and want to hear what people appreciate and dislike. Nice to meet you lead Fred .
    Welcome to PAFOA, this is a great place for information and entertainment as well. It sounds like you have a lot to try to learn so you'll need a path of some sort to keep yourself on course. Do you own any guns yet? What purpose do you want any of them to serve? This is an introduction thread so it would be best if you started your own thread in the applicable forum with your question as a thread title. There are plenty of folks here with a lot of knowledge who will help you out.
    I believe Tara Reade.

Page 427 of 431 FirstFirst ... 327377417423424425426427428429430431 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •