Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 425 of 441 FirstFirst ... 325375415421422423424425426427428429435 ... LastLast
Results 4,241 to 4,250 of 4410
    (Berks County)

Default Re: If you've signed up, say hi here.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshShooting View Post
    Howdy everyone, and thank you for having me here. Today, I saw a gentleman open carrying at Giant supermarket in Lebanon, where I just recently relocated to. Reminded me that I need to get up to speed on Pennsylvania firearms use law, and get some guns.

I own/have owned firearms in New Jersey, Florida and the Dominican Republic. Looking forward to learning and contributing as much as I can in these forums.

Josh
    Welcome to PAFOA, Josh, hope you enjoy your stay. This is a great place for information on guns and other things.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Berks County)

Lots of other things ha ha!
    Gunowner99 - NRA Benefactor Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by JoshShooting View Post
    Howdy everyone, and thank you for having me here. Today, I saw a gentleman open carrying at Giant supermarket in Lebanon, where I just recently relocated to. Reminded me that I need to get up to speed on Pennsylvania firearms use law, and get some guns.

I own/have owned firearms in New Jersey, Florida and the Dominican Republic. Looking forward to learning and contributing as much as I can in these forums.

Josh
    Welcome aboard Josh! Stop in often , grab a seat and put on yer hip-waders! It can get pretty deep rather quickly!

Fortunately we have a member who is a very knowledgeable lawyer who specializes in PA firearms law. Obtaining and thoroughly read a copy of the PA Uniform Firearms Act is also a good idea.
    I don't speak English , I talk American!

(Lancaster County)

Hello!!
    been a lurker for a while, reading and soaking up information. finally decided to join to see if i can learn more.

I work in post frame construction industry, enjoy the outdoors/Camping and target shooting with my kids when i can. we are all learning together.
    just recently join a gun club that has a lot of great people that are willing to share their knowledge with us.

here to meet new people and gain more knowledge.

thank you for having us

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    Hello!!
    been a lurker for a while, reading and soaking up information. finally decided to join to see if i can learn more.

I work in post frame construction industry, enjoy the outdoors/Camping and target shooting with my kids when i can. we are all learning together.
    just recently join a gun club that has a lot of great people that are willing to share their knowledge with us.

here to meet new people and gain more knowledge.

thank you for having us
    Welcome to the PAFOA.

Please attend the gun control hearings in Harrisburg on Sept 24-25, 2019, info here: http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=350906

We need every gun owner to help protect our gun rights by voting pro gun in every election every year.
    Please make sure you are registered to vote here: https://www.pavoterservices.pa.gov/P...plication.aspx
    Pro gun voter guides are posted in PAFOA before every election here: http://forum.pafoa.org/forumdisplay.php?f=11

Please also join the National Rifle Association (NRA) and Gun Owners of America (GOA) to help protect your Second Amendment right to own a gun.
    Join NRA here: https://home.nra.org/
    Join GOA here: https://gunowners.org/

Best of luck to you.
    Bern-
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Berks County)

Welcome to PAFOA, Saltydog, a great place for information and entertainment.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Welcome to PAFOA, Saltydog, a great place for information and entertainment.
    Thank you

TSGarp Guest

Hello everyone. I am a Philly/PA native that has been living in Arizona for the past 11 years. I recently returned to live here permanently. I actually used to be a member here in the early 2000s but I do not even remember the username I had. I was a fairly active member but it has been so long I just registered again. Thanks.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by TSGarp View Post
    Hello everyone. I am a Philly/PA native that has been living in Arizona for the past 11 years. I recently returned to live here permanently. I actually used to be a member here in the early 2000s but I do not even remember the username I had. I was a fairly active member but it has been so long I just registered again. Thanks.
    Looks like your old username was "Garpman".
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

TSGarp Guest

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Looks like your old username was "Garpman".
    Thank you streaker69. Do you think I should try and reuse that one and have this one shut down?

Page 425 of 441 FirstFirst ... 325375415421422423424425426427428429435 ... LastLast