Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 425 of 425 FirstFirst ... 325375415421422423424425
Results 4,241 to 4,243 of 4243
    (Berks County)

Default Re: If you've signed up, say hi here.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshShooting View Post
    Howdy everyone, and thank you for having me here. Today, I saw a gentleman open carrying at Giant supermarket in Lebanon, where I just recently relocated to. Reminded me that I need to get up to speed on Pennsylvania firearms use law, and get some guns.

I own/have owned firearms in New Jersey, Florida and the Dominican Republic. Looking forward to learning and contributing as much as I can in these forums.

Josh
    Welcome to PAFOA, Josh, hope you enjoy your stay. This is a great place for information on guns and other things.
    Sorry but I'm all out of pity right now, please try later.

(Berks County)

Lots of other things ha ha!
    Gunowner99 - NRA Benefactor Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by JoshShooting View Post
    Howdy everyone, and thank you for having me here. Today, I saw a gentleman open carrying at Giant supermarket in Lebanon, where I just recently relocated to. Reminded me that I need to get up to speed on Pennsylvania firearms use law, and get some guns.

I own/have owned firearms in New Jersey, Florida and the Dominican Republic. Looking forward to learning and contributing as much as I can in these forums.

Josh
    Welcome aboard Josh! Stop in often , grab a seat and put on yer hip-waders! It can get pretty deep rather quickly!

Fortunately we have a member who is a very knowledgeable lawyer who specializes in PA firearms law. Obtaining and thoroughly read a copy of the PA Uniform Firearms Act is also a good idea.
    I don't speak English , I talk American!

Page 425 of 425 FirstFirst ... 325375415421422423424425