Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 422 of 422 FirstFirst ... 322372412418419420421422
Results 4,211 to 4,215 of 4215

Default Re: If you've signed up, say hi here.

Quote Originally Posted by Romulus-47 View Post
    Hi All !
    Just moved to PA from California and have taken advantage of some of the laws. Got a concealed gun permit, and bought an AK-47 underfolder. Now I am wondering if there is a AK-47 gun builder in Bucks County I can hire to mentor and work with me on building a parts kit. I already have all the jigs. Any info is much appreciated. All the best, Romulus
    You might try talking to the guys at the philly gun range on Spring Garden about AK builders. I have a hunch that they could point you in the right direction.

Welcome to the list. There is alot of great resources here. I'm also an AK-47 guy .... I like the 30 caliber bullet as a good all around plinker and hunting round.
    Ohio Rusty ><>

Quote Originally Posted by Romulus-47 View Post
    Hi All !
    Just moved to PA from California and have taken advantage of some of the laws. Got a concealed gun permit, and bought an AK-47 underfolder. Now I am wondering if there is a AK-47 gun builder in Bucks County I can hire to mentor and work with me on building a parts kit. I already have all the jigs. Any info is much appreciated. All the best, Romulus

(Bucks County)

Thanks to all for the kind words and advice, much appreciated.

Hi all,
    Long time lurker and 1 time poster hear. I have enjoyed this site for quite some time now and all I can say is THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! The wealth of knowledge here is priceless and greatly appreciated. I have also had 2 amazing transactions that were professional and courteous. Not sure if anyone can tell but I really enjoy this site when I have the time. So again my appreciation goes out to all those kind enough to pass on great knowledge and experience.

Thank you,

(Franklin County)

I just saw this website and forum a few minutes ago. Used to have a FFL in Michigan, no longer needed though. Now live in South Central Pa, my home area. Enjoy hunting, shooting, etc, but seldom have/take the time to participate. Maybe getting old bones!

Page 422 of 422 FirstFirst ... 322372412418419420421422