Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 416 of 441 FirstFirst ... 316366406412413414415416417418419420426 ... LastLast
Results 4,151 to 4,160 of 4410

Default Re: If you've signed up, say hi here.

Hello Everyone.. Been lurking here for awhile. Quite a bit of good information. Will contribute when/if I can, but there seems to be quite a few people more knowledgeable than me.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by n0clue47 View Post
    Hello Everyone.. Been lurking here for awhile. Quite a bit of good information. Will contribute when/if I can, but there seems to be quite a few people more knowledgeable than me.
    Every one has something to contribute. Don't sell yourself short, there will always be someone with less knowledge than you.

Welcome to all the new users. This place is huge something for everyone.
    Some people just plain suck.
    If you're gonna be dumb ya gotta be tough.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by JimZzz View Post
    Hey everyone. My name is Jim. I've been a long time reader of the forum and decided to join since I'm getting more into firearms. I am pretty new to guns and have only been shooting for about a year. I'm quite interested in the mechanics of guns, gunsmithing, refinishing and restoring, as well as collecting. Of course I'm interested in shooting and self defense, but for me, these are secondary to my love of the firearms themselves.

I look forward to contributing what I can and to hopefully making some friends. Maybe even find some people to go out and shoot with in the Pittsburgh area!
    Be careful, there is a guy in the Pittsburgh area who treats his dogs great but his guns horrible. He makes them sleep on a gravel road sometimes with snow on it. The guns not the dogs.

Just far enough from Philly, Pennsylvania

Hey fellas, signed up awhile back and have been lurking. I'm a recent transplant from Upstate NY and happy to be here in SE PA. I was brought up around firearms, hunting and competitive shooting so its nice to be in a "free" state. I appreciate all the info I've found here on the forums so far regarding general gun laws and applying for a LTCF.
    Last edited by Highnoone; March 14th, 2018 at 07:32 PM.

(Chester County)

Hello everyone, new member here located in Southern Chester County. I look forward to further educating myself by reading through all of the information that is posted. Thanks

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by sandtostand View Post
    Hello everyone, new member here located in Southern Chester County. I look forward to further educating myself by reading through all of the information that is posted. Thanks
    If you are gonna read it all you will need some new boots.

Welcome to the forum.

(Luzerne County)

Quote Originally Posted by danp View Post
    Anyone who signs up, if you feel like it toss a reply in here with whatever information you feel like sharing. I realize that right now this forum is pretty bare since it's only been up for roughly 2 days so I'm hoping people can post to get some momentum going.

Me personally, my name is Dan, I'm living in center city in Philadelphia and my main interests are machine-guns and suppressors. I'm looking for people to shoot with regularly and I'd love to organize a PA machine-gun shoot somehow.
    Hi, I'm Tammy and i live in rural Northeast,PA. I have a few firearms i and conceal carry a Ruger 380. I haven't got the chance to go hunting yet as i am a mother of two little girls,but I do plan to do so in the near future. He hunts, i help process and cook it. We like to garden and fish too.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlvr7069 View Post
    Hi, I'm Tammy and i live in rural Northeast,PA. I have a few firearms i and conceal carry a Ruger 380. I haven't got the chance to go hunting yet as i am a mother of two little girls,but I do plan to do so in the near future. He hunts, i help process and cook it. We like to garden and fish too.
    Hi Tammy, welcome to POOFA as we call it. A great place to get information and The Lounge is full of gun and non gun related news and banter.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Carbon County)

Recent transplant here from Texas(3 years ago). Found this site enlight of recent events. Don't wanna be a transplant back to Texas.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Dsparil View Post
    Recent transplant here from Texas(3 years ago). Found this site enlight of recent events. Don't wanna be a transplant back to Texas.
    Welcome to PA. Our gun laws aren't too bad at the moment but we're not allowed to drive around with an open beer between our legs, it's badly frowned upon but the law man.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Page 416 of 441 FirstFirst ... 316366406412413414415416417418419420426 ... LastLast