Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 412 of 442 FirstFirst ... 312362402408409410411412413414415416422 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,120 of 4414
    (Berks County)

Default Re: If you've signed up, say hi here.

Quote Originally Posted by PSteak View Post
    Guess I was told wrong, but the fish do glow in the Schuylkill south of the nuclear plant right?
    Our nuke's not so bad, not like they are out in IL but the shit wringers, on the other hand, I don't know anyone who eats anything out of the Schuylkill River. As a result there is some good bass fishing there if you have a boat that can do it, it's got a lot of shallows that aren't very boat friendly. There's cat fishes in there too.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Lehigh County)

Hello to all trans plant from NYS always enjoyed PA finally moved hopefully PA stays free of the sickness that's infecting a few other states! Thanks 🇺🇸

(Armstrong County)

Quote Originally Posted by GOYABEAN View Post
    Hello to all trans plant from NYS always enjoyed PA finally moved hopefully PA stays free of the sickness that's infecting a few other states! Thanks ����
    Welcome
    As long as you don't vote like for the communist party like NY did with Como. (except Philly which New Germany has already taken over)

Ed
    FeedBack: https://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.p...ight=edstephan
    http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3790&dateline=1331561  797An OathKeeper and OC Activist, 1 of the 3%, Ed Stephan

(Union County)

Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. I found the site a couple of months ago, I've been lurking in the background, trying to see what I think of it. Might as well introduce myself, I believe I'll stick around LOL. I recently escaped the Communist Non-Republic Concentration Camp Southern suburb of New York City, New Jersey. We moved to Union County, and thus far have been enjoying it. Looking forward to exercising my newfound freedoms, like purchasing pistols without waiting months for permits, and being able to buy and sell without any extra forms and process. My gun collecting has suffered greatly over the years, because with the permit system, you can't take advantage of a deal when it pops up. "Oh, hey! You're selling that pistol for a great deal, I would like to have it. If you still have that pistol for such a great deal four months from now, I will buy it from you!". NO MORE! I found several reputable trainers, and training groups in the area that run class is very reasonable rates, and I am looking forward to being able to attend. I believe trainings are always good, and I wanted to take as much as I can for a while. Also interested in medical, survival, and woods craft type classes, and I have found a few close enough to attend in the spring. Really enjoying all the PA has to offer.
    Something clever belongs here. Same screen name at ARFCOM.

(Lehigh County)

Good day to all I'm a NYS transplant! All ways have enjoyed PA finally made the move Monroe county hope to add a little and also learn from other members! Thanks again and may we all have a safe Thanksgiving 🇺🇸 Victor/GOYABEAN

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by GOYABEAN View Post
    Good day to all I'm a NYS transplant! All ways have enjoyed PA finally made the move Monroe county hope to add a little and also learn from other members! Thanks again and may we all have a safe Thanksgiving ���� Victor/GOYABEAN
    Congratulations on your escape from NY, welcome to PA and POOFA, hope you enjoy your stay.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Lehigh County)

Thanks again glad to be here!

(Monroe County)

Welcome to Monroe County. We escaped NYC over 10 years ago and haven’t looked back.

(Lehigh County)

Yeah we should have done that 20+ years ago but better late than never!

(Monroe County)

We said the same thing. Although, now it seems to be getting more and more crowded here.

Page 412 of 442 FirstFirst ... 312362402408409410411412413414415416422 ... LastLast