Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 404 of 418 FirstFirst ... 304354394400401402403404405406407408414 ... LastLast
Results 4,031 to 4,040 of 4172
  1. #4031
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    I live in a van down by the river, Pennsylvania
    (Berks County)
    Age
    16
    Posts
    1,346
    Rep Power
    21474845

    Default Re: If you've signed up, say hi here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob C. 235 View Post
    I have no idea if those two responses were directed at me. If they were I have absolutely no idea what they were supposed to mean.
    Those comments were not directed at you. Welcome to America, sorry about NJ. Thanks for reading the forum rules knowing them will keep you out of trouble. We are a pretty good group. Good luck on your business.
    I don't advocate for gun rights I advocate for people's rights.

  2. #4032
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Nor'Eastern PA, Pennsylvania
    (Luzerne County)
    Posts
    245
    Rep Power
    746629

    Default Re: If you've signed up, say hi here.


  3. #4033
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Dingmans Ferry, Pennsylvania
    (Pike County)
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: If you've signed up, say hi here.

    Quote Originally Posted by donotknowme View Post
    Those comments were not directed at you. Welcome to America, sorry about NJ. Thanks for reading the forum rules knowing them will keep you out of trouble. We are a pretty good group. Good luck on your business.
    Thank you for the welcome. No need to apologize for NJ. As they say "it is what is". I just hope the last one out turns off the lights. Glad to be among like minded 2A enthusiasts. Also very glad to see the rest of the country "seems" to be waking up!

  4. #4034
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Dingmans Ferry, Pennsylvania
    (Pike County)
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: If you've signed up, say hi here.

    Quote Originally Posted by donotknowme View Post
    Those comments were not directed at you. Welcome to America, sorry about NJ. Thanks for reading the forum rules knowing them will keep you out of trouble. We are a pretty good group. Good luck on your business.
    Ok. I dug back through the quotes and followed the thread back. I get it now. Duh! Thanks for the wake up call, AND the welcome. Some people (me) take a little longer to recognize the obvious!

  5. #4035
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    South East of disorder
    Posts
    2,344
    Rep Power
    21474846

    Default Re: If you've signed up, say hi here.

    Quote Originally Posted by IIIIIREPOIIIII View Post
    And Construction workers, and police officers, and bikers, and cowboys, and even a few Native Americans.

    I represent at least two of these groups. When I get angry I hop on my horse Triggered and ride to my lodge I built. Then I cuff the offender to the lodge pole and scalp them! But which two am I?
    “Proclaim Liberty throughout all the Land unto all the Inhabitants thereof.

  6. #4036
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Dingmans Ferry, Pennsylvania
    (Pike County)
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: If you've signed up, say hi here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    I represent at least two of these groups. When I get angry I hop on my horse Triggered and ride to my lodge I built. Then I cuff the offender to the lodge pole and scalp them! But which two am I?
    It seems you are bipolar. Both cowboy and Indian! ��

  7. #4037
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    West Hartford, Connecticut
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: If you've signed up, say hi here.

    Hey there Luzerne county Zeeba!

    I'm planning on taking a run to Wilkes Barre in a few weeks to get a non rez PA CCW. Is the sheriff there still
    issuing to non residents? I have a Ct pistol permit. Can it be gotten that day? Thanks.. (I'm originally from Pittsburgh
    and still claim PA as my home state 30+ years ago)

    CTBob

    Attachment 99541

  8. #4038
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    West Hartford, Connecticut
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: If you've signed up, say hi here.

    Hello Everyone

    Born in Pittsburgh and been living in CT the land of the ridiculous progressive recessive over 30 years now, ever since
    I got out of the sub navy in 81. I like guns. I support III%'ers, veterans, 2A, the constitution and apple pie. I understand what MAGA really means
    and willing to introduce it to some of the population and re-introduce it to the shameful others. One way or another.
    I just test fired 50 rounds thru my new Yugo SKS today. I carry when I can and have several handguns.

    Glad to be here. Looking to come to Luzerne county August 16th and hope to get a non resident carry permit for PA that day. Or be told what county on the east side can do this for me.

    Cheers!!

    CTBob - Go Steelers
    Attached Images Attached Images

  9. #4039
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Dingmans Ferry, Pennsylvania
    (Pike County)
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: If you've signed up, say hi here.

    Quote Originally Posted by CTBob View Post
    Hello Everyone

    Born in Pittsburgh and been living in CT the land of the ridiculous progressive recessive over 30 years now, ever since
    I got out of the sub navy in 81. I like guns. I support III%'ers, veterans, 2A, the constitution and apple pie. I understand what MAGA really means
    and willing to introduce it to some of the population and re-introduce it to the shameful others. One way or another.
    I just test fired 50 rounds thru my new Yugo SKS today. I carry when I can and have several handguns.

    Glad to be here. Looking to come to Luzerne county August 16th and hope to get a non resident carry permit for PA that day. Or be told what county on the east side can do this for me.

    Cheers!!

    CTBob - Go Steelers
    Hi Bob. I'm also new here, to the forum as well as PA. Starting to get my house in order and comfortable in my surroundings. I assumed one of the other members would have responded by now. Not seeing that happen I thought I'd chime in. Welcome.

  10. #4040
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    West Hartford, Connecticut
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: If you've signed up, say hi here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob C. 235 View Post
    Hi Bob. I'm also new here, to the forum as well as PA. Starting to get my house in order and comfortable in my surroundings. I assumed one of the other members would have responded by now. Not seeing that happen I thought I'd chime in. Welcome.
    Thanks for acknowledging Bob! .. I'm originally from Pittsburgh. Its a great state if you get away from the cities.... I came to the socialist state of Obama arse kissers (CT) in 78 for submarine school and stayed. If I could be of service just let me know.

    Cheers
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 404 of 418 FirstFirst ... 304354394400401402403404405406407408414 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Local gun shops | Local shooting ranges | Philadelphia Shooting Ranges | Philadelphia Gun Shops | Pittsburgh Shooting Ranges | Pittsburgh Gun Shops