Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 441 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
    (Lancaster County)

Clark here....I also came over from Phil's link on Zombie Squad. I live in Millersville in Lancaster County. Been shooting and hunting ever since I was a little kid. I'm a member of the Pequea Valley Sportsman Association, as well as the Pequea Valley Hunting Camp. Glad to see the 2nd amendment being defned here in the Commonwealth.

(Delaware County)

Talking

just droped by to say hi from glen mills delaware county.
    mike

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by starblazer
    Classic Pistol in Lower Southampton also is a full auto indoor range. They have rentals as well.
    I was there saturday with my f/a MAC 10. I's a nice place to shoot and nice people run the place.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by glocking26
    I was there saturday with my f/a MAC 10. I's a nice place to shoot and nice people run the place.
    Welcome to the forum Mike, glad to see fellow BCRs over here. Classic Pistol is very close to my girlfriend's mother's house, I've been there once but never shot there.

John C checking in. Looks like I'm the first member from Northampton County. Forks Township. I'm a C3 shooter but, as I've said on other boards, PA isn't as gun friendly as it used to be so finding anywhere to shoot outdoors is a challenge.

John C

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by John C
    John C checking in. Looks like I'm the first member from Northampton County. Forks Township. I'm a C3 shooter but, as I've said on other boards, PA isn't as gun friendly as it used to be so finding anywhere to shoot outdoors is a challenge.

John C
    Welcome to the forum John, and actually you've got a fellow Northampton'er: Archiver
    Last edited by danp; February 17th, 2008 at 10:07 PM.

(Allegheny County)

Thumbs up

Hello All Mark checking in from Ross Twp. Site looks good. I will make this a regular stop

(Mercer County)

Hello, FNG from Mercer Co. I saw this invite over at FALFILES.COM. I am a former Marine (0331) machinegunner 91-97. I collect military-type firearms. I am in the process of building my 4th FAL. In my collection right now I have a Springfield Armory 1896 30-40 Krag, Bushmaster AR-15, 3 FN FAL rifles, and a Beretta 92FS.
    One should forgive ones enemies, but not before they are hanged. - Heinrich Heine

(Washington County)

I am here from SW PA. My current obsession is learning the long range shooting game. I just ordered my first suppressor. Always looking for some folks to shoot with.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by starblazer
    Classic Pistol in Lower Southampton also is a full auto indoor range. They have rentals as well.
    i was just at classic pistol last week (first time) and they told me "one second between shots" very carefully, before they let me into the lane.

Page 4 of 441 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast