Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 382 of 442 FirstFirst ... 282332372378379380381382383384385386392432 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,820 of 4414

Default Re: If you've signed up, say hi here.

Hi all, new member from Warren county. Looking forward to discussing and reading.

(Delaware County)

Hi, New member from Delaware County. Member of Delaware County Field and Stream, also Penn Del Archers. I'm a target shooter with firearms, air guns, and traditional bows.

I don't really know how much I could add to the group. I my reason for jumping in here is it seems exciting reading and I have a 922 H&R Revolver I bought from a shady fellow while working in the oil fields as a deck hand. It was quite a few years back 1960 if I recall correctly. I am getting up in years and spend a good deal of time on my computers. (75) IF I can figure out how to do it, I would like to post a few pictures and get a thread going on this mysterious old revolver. It is a H&R but doesn't seem to conform to the way H&R added serial numbers to their guns. I am looking forward to getting started. Thanks for the opportunity to be a part of the forum Russ

(Allegheny County)

New member from Pittsburgh. Mostly into pistols, but would really like to build an AR soon. Fairly new to guns in general. Got my first about a year ago and really didn't have any experience with them before that. Got my wife into them too which is really cool. Now we have a cool hobby that we both enjoy. We just need to find a good place to shoot regularly and some cool people to shoot with

Hi, I have been a member here since 2013. Just made my first post, figured I would say HI. I live in Carroll County MD. Wish I lived in PA! I do own a house in Littlestown, so maybe someday soon.

Hi from Philly

(Bucks County)

Hello and welcome!

(Northampton County)

Hi, I'm Nashorn, retired Army and living in Roseto for the last 20 years. Im always looking for abused MILSURP rifles to restore to their former self and parts to make nice hunting rifles. Just wanted to say Hi.

(Pike County)

Hello everyone,

I have been reading posts from this site for quite a while now, and finally signed up. I know I will learn more than I will answer, but I look forward to contribute as much as possible.

A little about myself..

I have been a U.S. Marine a little over 24 years. Mostly stationed out west with 1st Marine Division units, but have been stationed all over thru the years. I was lucky enough to get orders to Picatinny Arsenal when I picked up CWO4. Lucky because I wanted to retire here in PA, and it's commuting distance. Got to buy my retiree t home a little early! My wife's family is spread between here and Kentucky, and I am originally from upstate NY. Knew when I left there 25 years ago for boot camp I wasn't going back. Love PA, and the pro 2A mindset.

Anyhow, I am looking forward to meeting people here, maybe even folks close enough to hit the range with, or hunt/fish with. I haven't looked into the rod and gun club in pike county yet, but I think it's invite only and since I don't know anyone...
    Last edited by USMCOrdO; April 18th, 2016 at 08:57 AM.
    Semper Fidelis,
    Rick

(Philadelphia County)

Greetings new member here, today,Semper Fi Rick,

Page 382 of 442 FirstFirst ... 282332372378379380381382383384385386392432 ... LastLast