Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 372 of 442 FirstFirst ... 272322362368369370371372373374375376382422 ... LastLast
Results 3,711 to 3,720 of 4414
    (Lancaster County)

Default Re: If you've signed up, say hi here.

Hi all: I'm interested in clarification regarding change in PA hunting regulations regarding rifles and amo for large game-deer or bear. If I'm correct one may use any center fire rifle, does a Brititsh 303 for large game present any problem that any one would know of? Ha s any one used such a gun for hunting? Obviously I'm new: )

Thanks

(Allegheny County)

I've read a lot of good stuff here and I'm looking forward to learning some more. I live in the south hills of Pittsburgh and was born and raised in the Pittsburgh area. Spent 4 years in the Army and then went to college. I'm a member at Clairton but with 3 youngsters and their sports etc. I can only sneak out for the occasional trigger time- getting the oldest two into shooting the past year. I pretty much like shooting everything, been on a bit of black powder bender this year !

(Luzerne County)

Hi all was wondering if a misdemeanor drug conviction in New York not allow me to obtain a carry permit in Pennsylvania? I have a permit to carry from Nevada and Utah and was planning on moving to Pennsylvania. I was reading the laws for PA but do not understand if only an arrest for misdemeanor drug possession in PA will disqualify you or an arrest in any state will disqualify you from obtaining a ltcf? Thanks
    Last edited by Gunner45acp; November 21st, 2014 at 07:40 PM.

Smile Re: If you've signed up, say hi here.

New member, currently living in Maryland. Born and raised in upstate NY on the PA border. Strongly considering moving up to PA within the next few years for obvious reasons (obvious to anyone who knows about Maryland. Have been an occasional lurker here for a while and I feel the forum is outstanding. Will be a lurker no longer.

(Adams County)

Hi Everyone! I was on this site about a year ago and found the info I was looking for. A lot of good info available here. Finally made it back and signed up. Looking forward to spending some spare time here reading and learning.

My main interest is handguns. I have 5 at the present time. I go to the range just about every weekend and usually only take 2 handguns so I can spend some time working with each one.

(Allegheny County)

Hi guys,

New member from Brackenridge, pa. Mostly interested in pistol and military type rifles. Getting into reloading, and minor diy gunsmithing. Shoot me a message if there is anyone else near my area with the same interests.

(Lancaster County)

Hi guys,
    new member from northwest PA, interested in hunting and exercising my rights.

Yo from Philly!

(Butler County)

Hello fellow PA gun owners.

Page 372 of 442 FirstFirst ... 272322362368369370371372373374375376382422 ... LastLast