Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 366 of 442 FirstFirst ... 266316356362363364365366367368369370376416 ... LastLast
Results 3,651 to 3,660 of 4414

Default Re: If you've signed up, say hi here.

Quote Originally Posted by DanSan View Post
    Hey guys, new member here.

I am currently living out on Long Island, NY but just recently accepted a job in Downingtown, PA and will most likely be moving to King of Prussia. Had to get away from the high cost of everything, expensive tolls, insane traffic, overcrowding and worst of all the liberal gun grabbers running my state into the ground.

I should be moved in sometime in the next 2 or 3 weeks and very excited to get my PA drivers license and conceal carry permit. I already downloaded the applications and read up on the process but I had one question. I know KoP is montgomery county but does one have to apply for the permit in their county? Could I go to chester county or centre (only because this sheriff has been very good to the long island firearm community) and apply there?
    You have apply at the Montgomery court house in Norristown. They were great! good luck.
    Neeter

Quote Originally Posted by ExFlyinguy View Post
    Greetings everybody,
    I'm a Wyoming Co. resident now though I've lived in Crawford, McKean, Lycoming, Carbon/Schuylkill Counties. I've been a lurker here for some time. This has become one of my favorite spots to get information. Up until about a year ago I only used firearms as a matter of employment, now I'm becoming passionate for their use in sporting & recreation. My current interests focus on the Black Rifle, NFA items, and reloading. These are the topics that led me to this site.
    PA may not be the best State when it comes to firearms enthusiasts but it is one of the better ones. I hope to help keep it that way.

Thanks to the maker of this site!
    It's good to hear that PA is one of the better states.
    Neeter

Quote Originally Posted by ErSwnn View Post
    That's the spirit! We should just start a list, everyone can put down what they want and Anita can bring it to the party. I want Heiniken. And curds. Real curds, not those things they sell in Redner's.
    I can't figure out why I am the one to bring all the goodies. There are few other newbies here and they haven't been given "the list". Curds? Not many people know about the good curds. You cant' be from around here.
    Neeter

(York County)

Hello to the forum members, I recently found this site doing a google search. I'm a member of several other sites but glad to find one localized to PA. Im a SoYoCo resident, former military officer and gun enthusiast. Glad to have found my way here!

Just joined after see a post on mdshooters.com about the PA-Utah non-resident debacle.

First my Fla non-resident got kiboshed by your AG, now Utah.

AND I live in the People's Republic of maryland to make matters worse.

Keep up the good fight!

(Washington County)

I have been seeing links to PAFOA on various gun related sites and finally gave in to the urge to check it out.

Liked it enough to join and am now thinking about ponying up!

I'm in Washington Co. near where it meets up with Westmoreland and Fayette.
    Last edited by InTheGray; May 14th, 2014 at 05:12 PM. Reason: ment westmoreland, not allegheny

Checking in from Westmoreland county...

Michael

(Allegheny County)

Not a PA person yet, but will be in a few more weeks. Hello hello.
    Nothing ever improves without coming to terms with its flaws. Ben Croshaw

Hi to all members of PAFOA, New to the forum and hoping to move to PA in a year or so.I'm So glad to find the forum which has a ton of great info and a lot of experts on board.

Hi all. Decided to sign up here after finding good information and lurking for some time. Originally from Corry, but currently stationed in Colorado Springs. I still retain my PA residency though. I do come back once or twice a year depending on my schedule. My interests are the black rifle, precision shooting, tactical shooting, hunting, and soon to be reloading.

Page 366 of 442 FirstFirst ... 266316356362363364365366367368369370376416 ... LastLast