Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 365 of 442 FirstFirst ... 265315355361362363364365366367368369375415 ... LastLast
Results 3,641 to 3,650 of 4414
    (Franklin County)

Default Re: If you've signed up, say hi here.

Hello, new here but I am a member of other forums dealing with firearms and hunting. I have been hunting since 1958. I enjoy shooting .22 rifle and pistol and .22 magnum. Hunt big and small game. Guns include Marlin lever actions, Remington .30-06, Remington Wingmaster, Browning 12 gauge auto from Belgium and Marlin rimfire rifles. Also a Henry "Golden Boy" in .22lr. Only one handgun, that being a Heritage .22 revolver. I am retired and a veteran of the U.S.Navy. I have lived in Pennsylvania all my life in Lancaster, Lehigh and Franklin counties. I am a NRA member.
    Last edited by Swamp Fox; March 18th, 2014 at 09:09 PM.

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp Fox View Post
    Hello, new here but I am a member of other forums dealing with firearms and hunting. I have been hunting since 1958. I enjoy shooting .22 rifle and pistol and .22 magnum. Hunt big and small game. Guns include Marlin lever actions, Remington .30-06, Remington Wingmaster, Browning 12 gauge auto from Belgium and Marlin rimfire rifles. Also a Henry "Golden Boy" in .22lr. Only one handgun, that being a Heritage .22 revolver. I am retired and a veteran of the U.S.Navy. I have lived in Pennsylvania all my life in Lancaster, Lehigh and Franklin counties.
    Welcome, lots of lever gun fans here.

III% - Stand and be counted

(Chester County)

Hey guys, new member here.

I am currently living out on Long Island, NY but just recently accepted a job in Downingtown, PA and will most likely be moving to King of Prussia. Had to get away from the high cost of everything, expensive tolls, insane traffic, overcrowding and worst of all the liberal gun grabbers running my state into the ground.

I should be moved in sometime in the next 2 or 3 weeks and very excited to get my PA drivers license and conceal carry permit. I already downloaded the applications and read up on the process but I had one question. I know KoP is montgomery county but does one have to apply for the permit in their county? Could I go to chester county or centre (only because this sheriff has been very good to the long island firearm community) and apply there?

(Lycoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by DanSan View Post
    Hey guys, new member here.

I am currently living out on Long Island, NY but just recently accepted a job in Downingtown, PA and will most likely be moving to King of Prussia. Had to get away from the high cost of everything, expensive tolls, insane traffic, overcrowding and worst of all the liberal gun grabbers running my state into the ground.

I should be moved in sometime in the next 2 or 3 weeks and very excited to get my PA drivers license and conceal carry permit. I already downloaded the applications and read up on the process but I had one question. I know KoP is montgomery county but does one have to apply for the permit in their county? Could I go to chester county or centre (only because this sheriff has been very good to the long island firearm community) and apply there?
    Yes you'll have to apply in montgomery. Once you are a resident you must apply in the county of your residency. Non-residents can apply to any county they choose.

Welcome to the forum and to PA.

Greetings all. Found you on a web search and signed on because the Keystone is my home state. I've been away many years but recently have considered returning. Hope to post a question or two very shortly. Keep up the good work, PAFOA

(York County)

HI,another new person here, been looking and took the plunge.Love to shoot at least once a week at the range, rifle,257Roberts,45LC,45-70,17cal, pistols, 44mag.9mm's,22's and also shotgun,20 and 12 gauge, can't forget about the crossbow.Thats enough about me, Thanks for letting me come aboard,See you at the range!

Quote Originally Posted by IMR3031 View Post
    Greetings all. Found you on a web search and signed on because the Keystone is my home state. I've been away many years but recently have considered returning. Hope to post a question or two very shortly. Keep up the good work, PAFOA
    At the 45th eh? Me too, but 87.933515W We're practically neighbors! And with the lake as it is we can walk out and have a group shoot in the middle.

Beware, here at PAFOA we sometimes eat our young. But if their nice about it we spit them back out with a little extra knowledge.
    When the SHTF......be the fan.

(Wyoming County)

Greetings everybody,
    I'm a Wyoming Co. resident now though I've lived in Crawford, McKean, Lycoming, Carbon/Schuylkill Counties. I've been a lurker here for some time. This has become one of my favorite spots to get information. Up until about a year ago I only used firearms as a matter of employment, now I'm becoming passionate for their use in sporting & recreation. My current interests focus on the Black Rifle, NFA items, and reloading. These are the topics that led me to this site.
    PA may not be the best State when it comes to firearms enthusiasts but it is one of the better ones. I hope to help keep it that way.

Thanks to the maker of this site!

(Adams County)

Hello, everyone:

I'm just following protocol and posting my introduction here. I just joined today, though I am not at all new the firearms. Over the past few years, my wife and I have entertained the idea of moving to PA for a whole host of reasons, and at the end of the summer we will be going forward with this plan once and for all.

I've been active over the last year or so on Maryland Shooters forum under this same screen name. Also over the last year I've volunteered for gun-rights activist groups, in outreach events, participated in multiple rallies, and have attended several hearings in which I've testified in opposition to bad gun bills, as well as in favor of good gun bills.

I am also a lawful permit holder for a Utah Non-Resident CFP for the last four years. Once established as a resident of the Commonwealth, I will promptly pursue an LTCF.

Looking forward to interacting with you all and engrossing myself within the laws of the land.

(Chester County)

Hi All

I signed up in Sept, but have just been lurking.

Although I spent countless hours in my youth with airguns, and have spent time here and there as an adult with friends shooting their firearms, I have only recently become a gun owner myself due to inheriting an old shotgun last year.
    Well, that got me hooked. I now own a handful of guns (shotguns and handguns) and right now I'm having lots of fun shooting clay and paper. I have also received my cc permit.

That said, I have a lot to learn, and am having a great time doing it! This site has provided me with invaluable info in what seems to be a friendly atmosphere.

Thanks for a great site!!

Page 365 of 442 FirstFirst ... 265315355361362363364365366367368369375415 ... LastLast