Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 342 of 441 FirstFirst ... 242292332338339340341342343344345346352392 ... LastLast
Results 3,411 to 3,420 of 4410
    (Berks County)

Default Re: If you've signed up, say hi here.

Quote Originally Posted by SRH View Post
    Hi all. My name is Scott; I've visited this site many times in the past, but finally made the plunge and got set up. I've lived in Philadelphia my whole life and I've been a target shooter for about 10 years. My main desire here is to learn and stay informed.
    That's the main reason I joined. Welcome.
    Gunowner99 - NRA Benefactor Life Member

(Allegheny County)

Hello, I just signed up. From the Pittsburgh area. Gunrunners of PA (Todd) told me this is a good place so I figured Id join.

(Montgomery County)

Hey folks, I'm Andrew. Finally caved and made an account after lurking around this site for a while. I'm a student living just outside Philly, originally from around Pittsburgh and born in the Gunshine State. Actually pretty new to firearms compared to some of the folks I know, but <3 me some milsurp.

Quote Originally Posted by charliemckelvey View Post
    Just signed up. My name is Charlie McKelvey and I live in Bethlehem PA with my wife and four children. Glad to find this website and glad to be part of the community.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartin7456 View Post
    Hi I m Susan, just signed up. New to firearm ownership - bought my first gun 8 months ago and trying to learn everything I can about them with safe responsible use as a priority. I have joined a gun range and practice several times a week. Any tips/helpful hints/info would be welcomed! Thanks ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexandra View Post
    Hi, I'm Alexandra. I just joined. I am about to purchase my first firearm. I'm also thinking about getting a license to carry firearms. I am basically here to learn.
    Quote Originally Posted by SRH View Post
    Hi all. My name is Scott; I've visited this site many times in the past, but finally made the plunge and got set up. I've lived in Philadelphia my whole life and I've been a target shooter for about 10 years. My main desire here is to learn and stay informed.
    Quote Originally Posted by rjp4419 View Post
    Hello, I just signed up. From the Pittsburgh area. Gunrunners of PA (Todd) told me this is a good place so I figured Id join.
    Quote Originally Posted by BGrey_14 View Post
    Hey folks, I'm Andrew. Finally caved and made an account after lurking around this site for a while. I'm a student living just outside Philly, originally from around Pittsburgh and born in the Gunshine State. Actually pretty new to firearms compared to some of the folks I know, but <3 me some milsurp.
    Welcome newbs. This is a very informative site. enjoy your stay.

(Centre County)

New guy checking in. I'm a student at Penn State (University Park campus), and have lived in State College for about 13 years. I am originally from Philly, but I don't remember much about it.
    I like shooting, and guns, and information security (my major), and cars, and... well, lots of guy-ish stuff. I own a Savage Mark II .22LR rifle, a Remington 700 in .270, and a SIG Sauer SP2022 which I carry concealed whenever possible.
    Thanks for the awesome forum, which I've referenced for my own edification in the past and for some reason am only now signing up.

Hello folks,
    First off I am living in Indiana and I am orginally from Illinois. I have always found good information on this forum and very nice people. I am very interested in guns and shooting and look forward to increasing my knowledge about them. I currently am looking into the 1911 platform and reloading .45acp

Hi I am new to this forum live in NY but like Pa a lot go there to see my cousin and his Mother and other relatives I am having a issue with a old Marlin Model 81
    the gun is in bad shape stock is all screwed up why wont people who know nothing about firearms mess with them stupid people well so much for I cant figure out how this Model ejects empty case I looked on gunparts it show a spring ejector but does not say what it fits or how to install it Ive had five Marlin .22 one a WMR and had to have that stupid spring extractor replaced
    it would not pull round out of chamber. now on this 81 Tube magazine it wont eject it extracts and thats it need a stock also but can shoot it as is

(Erie County)

Hey everyone. First time gun purchase made today. Originally from Bucks County and living in Erie now. After hearing for years the amount of fun my dad had when he lived in Erie, finally decided to take the plunge and picked up a Remington 870 Express Magnum. I'll be poking around and trying to learn as much as I can from the forums, contributing when I can. Take it easy.

(Allegheny County)

Smile Re: If you've signed up, say hi here.

Hello, My name is Jim, I live in the Pittsburgh area. I've been gun collecting and reloading since the 70's, so I enjoy like minded people. Right now I am really concerned about our rights as gun owners.

(Cumberland County)

Hello! Been lurking pafoa for a few months now, Always great information here.

21 just last July, and I've become much more involved in firearms ownership since. Before last September, my only rifle was my 13th birthday gift(Marlin 336 in 30-30). Just after turning 21, I toyed around with the idea of getting a handgun, ended up getting a Ruger P95 9mm. Loved it. The dealer had suggested i get my LTCF to make transporting less of a hassle.

2 months later i had the LTCF. I tried carrying for the first time, I was nervous at first, But soon felt naked without it. Bought a Glock 19, carry it every day now . Next i wanted a higher powered rifle. Savage 116 stainless in 30-06. Cloverleaf at 100, steel plates at 200 very easily, excited to get some longer distance shooting in soon.

Now today, I'm waiting for a call from a local FFL. I ordered my first 1911 from buds guns(Tisas 1911A1) very excited, I hope it stands up to the many 5/5 reviews it has. It only took that first purchase of the Ruger p95 to get the ball rolling. Now i have a list of Hopeful future purchases that may take a good lifetime to acquire.

I'm very happy to be exercising this right more and more everyday. I only wish it was not constantly under fire. Glad to have finally signed up.

Page 342 of 441 FirstFirst ... 242292332338339340341342343344345346352392 ... LastLast