Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 327 of 442 FirstFirst ... 227277317323324325326327328329330331337377427 ... LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,270 of 4414
    (Lehigh County)

Default Re: If you've signed up, say hi here.

Newbie from Catasauqua, Lehigh County.

Hey everyone, what's up? My name is Eric. I just bought my first personal handgun. I've shot a few times over the past years but figured it was about time I bought my own.

I've shot different firearms from 22 rifles to 45's and 9 mil. Semi-auto and revolver. I honestly prefer semi-auto personally. No offense to those who like revolvers. lol

I bought a Hi Point 9mm. I didn't want to spend a lot of money for my first handgun, because honestly, I've got too many hobbies already. I wanted to be sure this was something I would follow and not just buy a gun and keep it locked up. Now I'm already looking for a small, light CC gun. Haha

I applied for my LTCF a week or so ago and will hopefully have it within a couple weeks. I was told by my one reference that the Sheriff's office called him to check me out. They cashed my check already, so hopefully that means I'm good to go.

I know some folks don't care for the HP guns but I read a bunch of reviews and watched a lot of videos. Most people who have shot them say they are a very good gun for the money, and they are reliable. I shot it for the first time tonight. I put 50 rounds through it in about 10 minutes, ( including reloading and changing targets ), and I have to say that I'm very happy so far.

Hopefully someday I'll have something to contribute to this forum, but for now I'll just keep reading and absorbing everything I can.

Thanks for reading my novel,

Eric
    Last edited by sakustoms; December 3rd, 2012 at 10:47 PM.

(Philadelphia County)

Hey, I'm Ben. I'm a brand new gun person. I've never shot a weapon before and have never handled one. I recently received my LTCF and wanted one for self-defense and firearm training.

(Philadelphia County)

Hey my name is Mike, from Philadelphia. I am looking forward to meeting new people and making new friends and learning more combat shooting

FNG and saying hello. Originally from Erie and now calling Chambersburg home.
    Stogie

(Cumberland County)

Hello there everyone. I just came across this message board when I was searching for information on where we can and cannot conceal carry in the state of PA and this was definitely one of the most informative and useful sites. I decided to sign up just to browse around and potentially engage in conversation.

(Northampton County)

Hi. from Easton, Pa. As far East as U can go in Pa.
    Shoot at range at least once a week. Mostly pistol. Just enjoy shooting.
    Like to read other OP's on what they like & works for them. Ammo, sights, where to buy, etc.
    Hope to pick up some info I can use.
    Hope to see U on the range.

(Lycoming County)

Hi. Just joined the forum after i found it through a link researching some gun laws. I looked around and liked all the info you can find here. I hope I can contribute and help others out with my limited knowlege. I just recently started getting back into collecting and shooting and hope to pick up a few interesting things in the near future, as soon as my C&R goes through i hope this will get earier. Hope to talk to everybody soon.

Currently in Roswell, NM. Graduated from Johnstown High in 72, left to go into the USAF. Twenty four years later I ended up in NM teaching school. In 2014 I get to retire from this I job and will move back to my "ole stomping grounds".

My name's Don, and I'm a gun-o-holic.

(Lehigh County)

I grew up on the other side of the Delaware and find myself in the Lehigh Valley by way of Florida. I used to do alot of shooting and am getting back into it again. I recently bought a Taurus PT809 and have a Ruger 10/22 also. I used to own a few other guns which I sold when I needed cash.

A friend from work turned me on to this forum.

I'm 32, born and raised in Pittsburgh before joining the Navy in 1999 (I made it up to FC3(SW) before being Honorably discharged in 2003 for a breach of contract). I drive a 2002 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS that I eventually want to reach 500 WHP in with possibly a conversionfrom FWD to AWD. I am a Brony and I still play Magic the Gathering from time-to-time, and if anyone else here plays and frequents any of the MTG sites you have probably seen pictures of my altered Power Nine and Time Vault.

I currently own a Marlin 336CS, Colt M4, Glock 17, and Ottomanguns P1 Sultan (which apparently is no longer imported into this country) and plan on expanding this collection next year. At least to include a minimum of one AK-47 or AK-74, a MPA MAC-11, and a .22LR HK MP5 for plinking. And someday I will get my dream gun...a bolt action Barrett .50BMG.

Page 327 of 442 FirstFirst ... 227277317323324325326327328329330331337377427 ... LastLast