Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 323 of 441 FirstFirst ... 223273313319320321322323324325326327333373423 ... LastLast
Results 3,221 to 3,230 of 4410
    (Delaware County)

Default Re: If you've signed up, say hi here.

New guy from Delaware County checking in. I am a newer member of DCFS where I enjoy trap and pistol shooting. I just picked up my carry permit on Friday. I got my permit so that I would not have any problems transporting my firearms to and from the range.

I am a long time owner of a Remington 870 Express 12 gauge. I have recently got in to shooting handguns. I stayed away from them for a long time thinking they would be boring, but after buying my first handgun I am hooked.

(Tioga County)

Quote Originally Posted by RickG9x19 View Post
    New guy from Delaware County checking in. I am a newer member of DCFS where I enjoy trap and pistol shooting. I just picked up my carry permit on Friday. I got my permit so that I would not have any problems transporting my firearms to and from the range.

I am a long time owner of a Remington 870 Express 12 gauge. I have recently got in to shooting handguns. I stayed away from them for a long time thinking they would be boring, but after buying my first handgun I am hooked.
    Welcome Rick. I was a member at DCFS back in the 1980s.
    MikeP

(Luzerne County)

Hello to All, I'm a newbie my name is Ed and wanted to greet everyone. I'm from Nanticoke, PA. Would like to ask question, But I cannot post new threads. idk why? I will try to read more instruction. Take care and be safe.

(Luzerne County)

Quote Originally Posted by Famguy View Post
    Hello to All, I'm a newbie my name is Ed and wanted to greet everyone. I'm from Nanticoke, PA. Would like to ask question, But I cannot post new threads. idk why? I will try to read more instruction. Take care and be safe.
    Welcome to the forum. I am up near Pittston. I come down your way to visit Piestracs most weeks.
    troll Free. It's all in your mind.

(Jefferson County)

Your account seems to be ok.. You're not listed as "(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation".
    RIP: SFN, 1861, twoeggsup, Lambo, jamesjo, JayBell, 32 Magnum, Pro2A, mrwildroot, dregan, Frenchy, Fragger, ungawa, Mtn Jack, Grapeshot, R.W.J., PennsyPlinker, Statkowski, Deanimator, roland, aubie515

Don't end up in my signature!

(Lebanon County)

Hi. My name is Gregg. I am 31 and live in Richland Pa. I participate regularly in Appleseed shoots located in Manheim PA. For those of you who are not aware of Appleseed, check out their site http://appleseedusa.org/ I have been shooting for about 2 years and enjoy it.

(Luzerne County)

Thank you very much for the Welcome. I'm a couple miles away for Peistrac and visited the place a few times.Great place he has. Just started shooting rifles with my 13 yr old son. Got him a .22 AMT lightning and got myself a Mossin Nagant and an AK47 Norinco. Just need some advise on this 922r. Do I post it here or somewhere else? Thanks again.

(Jefferson County)

Thank you very much for the Welcome. I'm a couple miles away for Peistrac and visited the place a few times.Great place he has. Just started shooting rifles with my 13 yr old son. Got him a .22 AMT lightning and got myself a Mossin Nagant and an AK47 Norinco. Just need some advise on this 922r. Do I post it here or somewhere else? Thanks again.
    Start a thread at this location --> http://forum.pafoa.org/rifles-42/
    RIP: SFN, 1861, twoeggsup, Lambo, jamesjo, JayBell, 32 Magnum, Pro2A, mrwildroot, dregan, Frenchy, Fragger, ungawa, Mtn Jack, Grapeshot, R.W.J., PennsyPlinker, Statkowski, Deanimator, roland, aubie515

Don't end up in my signature!

(Luzerne County)

Thank you dry much Night0334. Will do.

(Lehigh County)

Hey all,
    My name is Ryan and I'm in Lehigh county. I was refered here by a friend and I'm glad that he did. This site is a great resource, and I look forward to talking to everyone.

Page 323 of 441 FirstFirst ... 223273313319320321322323324325326327333373423 ... LastLast