Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 321 of 442 FirstFirst ... 221271311317318319320321322323324325331371421 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,210 of 4414
    (Philadelphia County)

Default Re: If you've signed up, say hi here.

Thank you! I enjoy your posts!

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by CocoaP View Post
    Hello Everyone!

I am CocoaP from Philadelphia, an African American Christian Female! I have been interested in firearms for quite a few years now but I just purchased my first, an SR9C, and I must say I love it! I have been practicing with Snap Caps, but will be target practicing this upcoming weekend for the first time with my firearm. I have practiced a couple of times with others, an LCP and an P95 (which I loved) but I think that his will be my favorite as she will be my very first. My ultimate goal is to participate in Skeet Shooting, but not until I am proficient with handguns. Here are a few photos!

Attachment 39234

Attachment 39235

Attachment 39236

Attachment 39237
    Bummer, it's just pictures of guns ....

(Chester County)

I just signed up the other day, and I have come to this thread to say hi, so, HI!

I am 44 yrs old, and I am an Atheistic Liberal, please don't hate me

I became interested in guns about 15 years ago, and I first started CCing at about that time. I only recently found out that OCing was legal, lol, so I did it this past weekend for the first and second times.

I own four handguns and a shotgun and my preferred carry piece is my HK USP 45 Compact. The other three more or less take up space in my gun safe.

I have gotten a lot of info from this site and a couple others, and I appreciate their existence.

Hello everyone! Long time listener, first time caller. This is a GREAT site, and you should all be proud of the work you've done through this forum for our firearm rights. I've been watching. At this point the next few years look like they are going to be some interesting ones for freedom and liberty in our country and our commonwealth, and we law-abiding firearm owners have to all be in this together...now more than ever. I wanted to sign up for this forum because I think that it's beyond time for me to step up to do my small part here publicly in support of The Good Fight, so with that, here I am, and I'd like to welcome you all aboard!

Regards,

Squatch

(Clinton County)

Welome aboard!

(Bucks County)

I live in East Rockhill Township, Bucks County. I’m an Ohio native who lived in Pittsburgh for 20 years and then moved here where I met the lady who is now my wife. I enjoy shooting clays, hunting, pistol, archery, and collecting older guns. I’m a four-year Navy vet serving during Viet Nam. I also CC. I’m just now getting to meet some local guys and I hope to join a couple of clubs. This site is fantastic. I’ve gotten more great information (and entertainment) off it in than I ever imagined. It’s good to be here.

(Erie County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gun Wielding Nut View Post
    I just signed up the other day, and I have come to this thread to say hi, so, HI!

I became interested in guns about 15 years ago, and I first started CCing at about that time. I only recently found out that OCing was legal, lol, so I did it this past weekend for the first and second times.

I own four handguns and a shotgun and my preferred carry piece is my HK USP 45 Compact. The other three more or less take up space in my gun safe.

I have gotten a lot of info from this site and a couple others, and I appreciate their existence.
    Is there a trend starting? This is at least the second self professed liberal gun owner who's joined up recently.
    Welcome! Now if we can just fix a couple of your other wrong opinions.
    The most dangerous place in America is a "gun free" zone.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    Is there a trend starting? This is at least the second self professed liberal gun owner who's joined up recently.
    Welcome! Now if we can just fix a couple of your other wrong opinions.
    Thanks, lol.

(Allegheny County)

Hello All,

Really tired of all the home invasions I see on the news and hear about in the city. God forbid I'm ever in that situation but I plan on being ready. I'm here to learn all I can. I generally dislike the idea of placing more stringent laws on legal owners when it's criminals who are out committing crimes (feel weird having to point that out), not a guy like me who wants to protect his family.

Keep the piece

(Luzerne County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gun Wielding Nut View Post

Quote Originally Posted by PA_Sasquatch View Post
    Hello everyone! Long time listener, first time caller. This is a GREAT site, and you should all be proud of the work you've done through this forum for our firearm rights. I've been watching. At this point the next few years look like they are going to be some interesting ones for freedom and liberty in our country and our commonwealth, and we law-abiding firearm owners have to all be in this together...now more than ever. I wanted to sign up for this forum because I think that it's beyond time for me to step up to do my small part here publicly in support of The Good Fight, so with that, here I am, and I'd like to welcome you all aboard!

Regards,

Squatch
    Quote Originally Posted by BobFromBucks View Post
    I live in East Rockhill Township, Bucks County. I’m an Ohio native who lived in Pittsburgh for 20 years and then moved here where I met the lady who is now my wife. I enjoy shooting clays, hunting, pistol, archery, and collecting older guns. I’m a four-year Navy vet serving during Viet Nam. I also CC. I’m just now getting to meet some local guys and I hope to join a couple of clubs. This site is fantastic. I’ve gotten more great information (and entertainment) off it in than I ever imagined. It’s good to be here.
    Quote Originally Posted by KeepThePiece View Post
    Hello All,

Really tired of all the home invasions I see on the news and hear about in the city. God forbid I'm ever in that situation but I plan on being ready. I'm here to learn all I can. I generally dislike the idea of placing more stringent laws on legal owners when it's criminals who are out committing crimes (feel weird having to point that out), not a guy like me who wants to protect his family.

Keep the piece
    Welcome to the forum..
    troll Free. It's all in your mind.

Page 321 of 442 FirstFirst ... 221271311317318319320321322323324325331371421 ... LastLast