Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 320 of 442 FirstFirst ... 220270310316317318319320321322323324330370420 ... LastLast
Results 3,191 to 3,200 of 4414

Default Re: If you've signed up, say hi here.

Quote Originally Posted by CocoaP View Post
    Hello Everyone!

I am CocoaP from Philadelphia, an African American Christian Female! I have been interested in firearms for quite a few years now but I just purchased my first, an SR9C, and I must say I love it! I have been practicing with Snap Caps, but will be target practicing this upcoming weekend for the first time with my firearm. I have practiced a couple of times with others, an LCP and an P95 (which I loved) but I think that his will be my favorite as she will be my very first. My ultimate goal is to participate in Skeet Shooting, but not until I am proficient with handguns. Here are a few photos!

Attachment 39234

Attachment 39235

Attachment 39236

Attachment 39237
    When your ready to try some time on a shotgun drop me a line. I have a complete trap field at my disposal not far from Philly. I'm sure a couple of other members here would also enjoy a little trap (skeet). Trap, skeet, sporting clays are all something a little different but compromise the same idea, busting the orange flying things.
    When the SHTF......be the fan.

(Luzerne County)

Quote Originally Posted by Red devil View Post
    What's up everybody! Joined the other day just didn't have a chance to stop in and say hello. Working on getting my conceal carry permit, just gotta double check everything is good before applying.
    Hello Everyone!

I am CocoaP from Philadelphia, an African American Christian Female! I have been interested in firearms for quite a few years now but I just purchased my first, an SR9C, and I must say I love it! I have been practicing with Snap Caps, but will be target practicing this upcoming weekend for the first time with my firearm. I have practiced a couple of times with others, an LCP and an P95 (which I loved) but I think that his will be my favorite as she will be my very first. My ultimate goal is to participate in Skeet Shooting, but not until I am proficient with handguns. Here are a few photos!
    Welcome to the forum
    troll Free. It's all in your mind.

(Blair County)

Hi, I joined sometime last week and found the time to pull my self away from reading the forums on here... lots of interesting and informative things on here! I own a Kimber 1911 eclipse pro 2 with a 4 inch barrel, an AR-15 Bushmaster XM15-E2S, as well as a hunting rifles and 12 gauge pump.

(Westmoreland County)

New guy from the 'burbs east of Pittsburgh. Used to hunt small game and shoot skeet with my Dad (30 years ago), but got out of it once I moved to college. We shot sporting clays when he was out for a visit a year ago and I got the bug to get back into shooting.

Bought a Browning Double Auto shotgun from him over the winter to shoot skeet and sporting clays with. I just picked up a Ruger SR22 to learn to shoot a handgun. I figure the money I save on several thousand practice rounds by learning with a 22 will finance a 9mm pistol later in the year (once I learn what I'm doing and have a chance to handle and shoot the usual suspects). Time to sign up for some NRA courses and join the local sportsmans club...
    Last edited by garry; April 22nd, 2012 at 09:38 PM.

Howdy from Montco. Just getting back into shooting since I left Jersey in the late '90s. Found this place when I was researching getting my LTCF.

Quote Originally Posted by BradACP View Post
    Howdy from Montco. Just getting back into shooting since I left Jersey in the late '90s. Found this place when I was researching getting my LTCF.
    Wow...NJ left you that messed up it took this many years to get back into shooting? There is a support group for that. They meet on the banks of the Delaware and piss towards NJ. I hear it's very cathartic.

Of course I joke. There is no support group, but I do find pissing towards NJ enjoyable.
    When the SHTF......be the fan.

(Lehigh County)

Hello finally joined the site after lurking for more than a year finally got my LTCF looking to get my first firearm

(Indiana County)

Wink Re: If you've signed up, say hi here.

How are yinz doing? I'm from Jimmy Stewart land, Indiana, PA. Soon to get my Glock 30 and CCW. United States Air Force Veteran and Damn proud of it...!!! I miss my M-16...
    FREEDOM isn't FREE...!!! United States Air Force Veteran / LIFETIME NRA MEMBER

(Venango County)

Quote Originally Posted by morpheus6d9 View Post
    Hello finally joined the site after lurking for more than a year finally got my LTCF looking to get my first firearm
    Careful, those things multiply like rabbits. It wasn't too terribly long ago, I got my "first".

Quote Originally Posted by AckJay View Post
    How are yinz doing? I'm from Jimmy Stewart land, Indiana, PA. Soon to get my Glock 30 and CCW. United States Air Force Veteran and Damn proud of it...!!! I miss my M-16...
    Thanks for the service, and welcome to the site.
    I'm so fast, I can bump fire a bolt action.

Hello Everyone!

Attachment 39234

Attachment 39235

Attachment 39236

Attachment 39237
    Welcome to the site CocoaP!

Page 320 of 442 FirstFirst ... 220270310316317318319320321322323324330370420 ... LastLast