Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 318 of 442 FirstFirst ... 218268308314315316317318319320321322328368418 ... LastLast
Results 3,171 to 3,180 of 4414
    (Beaver County)

Default Re: If you've signed up, say hi here.

Hello, I'm from beaver county and just joined. Hope to talk to a few of you folks. I have a lot of reading to do here.

(Lackawanna County)

Hello all. My name is Matt. I am somewhat of an odd duck in the realm of gun owners. I am a very liberal Democrat, but I firmly believe in the 2nd Amendment.

I am a new gun owner. I have shot guns before, but I have never owned one myself. I did some research prior to my purchase...some of my research was reading this forum to learn a few things about concealed carry, gun dealers, etc.

I decided on the new FNS-40 which I bought from Advanced Arms in Pittston PA. I have run a few hundred rounds through it, and I love it. I also would suggest Advanced Arms to gun buyers (even first timers like me)...Chris and his wife Mary are both very knowledgable, and their prices are excellent.

I am already making a gun "wish list." I see gun ownership costing me a few bucks.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Democrat Gun Owner View Post
    Hello all. My name is Matt. I am somewhat of an odd duck in the realm of gun owners. I am a very liberal Democrat, but I firmly believe in the 2nd Amendment.

I am a new gun owner. I have shot guns before, but I have never owned one myself. I did some research prior to my purchase...some of my research was reading this forum to learn a few things about concealed carry, gun dealers, etc.

I decided on the new FNS-40 which I bought from Advanced Arms in Pittston PA. I have run a few hundred rounds through it, and I love it. I also would suggest Advanced Arms to gun buyers (even first timers like me)...Chris and his wife Mary are both very knowledgable, and their prices are excellent.

I am already making a gun "wish list." I see gun ownership costing me a few bucks.
    We won't hold that against you. Well maybe not. Wait what... oh nevermind.
    Some people just plain suck.
    If you're gonna be dumb ya gotta be tough.

(Lawrence County)

Hi Folks,

Florida transplant here, landed in Western PA. Been here just over a year now. Absolutely love the countryside. Spend a lot of time on the motorcycle as well as nature photography and canoeing.

Got busy with working and let my NRA membership lapse more than twenty years ago. But I've decided to slow down a bit and enjoy life more. So its time to get back into shooting and enjoy the best of the Pennsylvania outdoors.

Found this site while researching PA Concealed Carry laws. I was a crime victim four times over the past ten years in Florida. I thought I was getting away from all the trouble by moving up here to "quiet" Western PA. Unfortunately the crack heads seem to be monopolizing this part of the country as well. So it just doesn't feel right to go out unarmed these days.

The past week I have spent a lot of hours reading and enjoying this site. Don't know that I'll be able to contribute much, but I'll chime in if I have something important to say.

Gwoo

Quote Originally Posted by Gwoo View Post
    Hi Folks,

Florida transplant here, landed in Western PA. Been here just over a year now. Absolutely love the countryside. Spend a lot of time on the motorcycle as well as nature photography and canoeing.

Got busy with working and let my NRA membership lapse more than twenty years ago. But I've decided to slow down a bit and enjoy life more. So its time to get back into shooting and enjoy the best of the Pennsylvania outdoors.

Found this site while researching PA Concealed Carry laws. I was a crime victim four times over the past ten years in Florida. I thought I was getting away from all the trouble by moving up here to "quiet" Western PA. Unfortunately the crack heads seem to be monopolizing this part of the country as well. So it just doesn't feel right to go out unarmed these days.

The past week I have spent a lot of hours reading and enjoying this site. Don't know that I'll be able to contribute much, but I'll chime in if I have something important to say.

Gwoo
    Where in Florida? I lived in the Miami area for 14 years. I was born and raised in PA and during my time down there I felt like I wasn't home. I got back and realized, I finally got back where I belong. Not that Florida was all bad, I did get to do some cool stuff with some cool people....but I need winter and hills.
    When the SHTF......be the fan.

(Lawrence County)

Quote Originally Posted by ErSwnn View Post
    Where in Florida? I lived in the Miami area for 14 years. I was born and raised in PA and during my time down there I felt like I wasn't home. I got back and realized, I finally got back where I belong. Not that Florida was all bad, I did get to do some cool stuff with some cool people....but I need winter and hills.
    Orlando for 7 years and the last 3 in Brevard County. There is plenty to do there....but I'm with you, palm trees can't hold a candle to our rolling hills and PA wilderness. I'm a Yankee as well...never did get acclimated to that heat. This is home for sure.

(Lackawanna County)

Thanks for the warning mpan. I plan to stick to gun talk and avoid politics.

The 2nd Amendment isn't reserved just for those with certain political views.

Yes, I am a rarity, but that doesn't mean people like me don't exist.

(Westmoreland County)

Hello everyone, just joined today. Looks like a great sight. Finding alot of information about the things I enjoy doing.
    Thanks for having me.

AP

(Dauphin County)

Hi everyone. I moved here after bouncing around in the ARMY for awhile (originally from FL) 3yrs ago, and just recently found this site while reserching conceled carry laws in PA. This site has been a great help and I check in every day now.

(Delaware County)

Red face Re: If you've signed up, say hi here.

Just commenting to say Hi!

Been a gun owner for 20 years but just recently started going to the range frequently and tried a steel plate plinking contest on Sunday. Looking forward to get some new toys once I figure out what I might need for action matches but I'm overwhelmed with info and no idea what to get!

I'll continue to hang out here and posting lots of questions as time permits, probably need to grab that tapatalk app soon...

Thanks for having me!

Page 318 of 442 FirstFirst ... 218268308314315316317318319320321322328368418 ... LastLast