Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 313 of 441 FirstFirst ... 213263303309310311312313314315316317323363413 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,130 of 4410

Default Re: The new girl

welcome and best of luck. 12/31 till now, still trying to get my ltcf may your county be uncorrupt. or live within walking distance of places....
    There is no way to make it out alive...

(Luzerne County)

Default Re: If you've signed up, say hi here.

Quote Originally Posted by Doyle2012 View Post
    Hello!

My Name is Mike Doyle and I'm running for State Representative in the 25th Legislative District. I avidly support firearm rights and will not waver if I get the privilege to serve. Huge supporter of Castle Doctrine- every person is entitled to defend his or her assets!

Want to find out how we can advance firearm rights here in Pennsylvania, find out more: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mike-...442532?sk=wall
    It would be a good idea asking that question. Welcome to the forum.
    troll Free. It's all in your mind.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by frndwthcrppl View Post
    Hello all, my name is Dan and I've always been interested in hunting/guns/knives. I'm finally looking to start a collection and recently found this forum, I figured this would be a great site for any information I may need.
    Quote Originally Posted by US_R33 View Post
    just signed up the other day, strongly looking into cc for while i'm on the job (electrician)

also would like to try/get into distance target shooting
    Quote Originally Posted by Got Ammo? View Post
    Howdy!

I'm a Westmoreland County native on active duty with the Army and currently living in southeastern VA.

This forum is far more active than any of the VA ones I've come across and I enjoy hearing from you guys back home. Really seems like a nice online community.

VA is good though--it's warmer and sunnier here and you can buy beer in the supermarkets (and drug stores too for that matter)! And there are lots of Steelers fans here so I fit right in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharkey View Post
    SE PA ........ Thanks for having me .......
    Quote Originally Posted by cigarlover View Post
    Thanks for the welcome and hello from South Louisiana
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizzy View Post
    New user here. Also a new handgun owner. Just purchased a S&W SD40. Looking forward to learning more from thise on the site.

In Berks County
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh15330 View Post
    Hi I ran across this site looking up information on a particular gun I was looking for. I own a mix of pistols and rifles and I love to shoot
    Quote Originally Posted by waweng View Post
    hello hello guys
    im new here xD just drop by and say hello to everyone

have a nice day guys
    Quote Originally Posted by fxstc View Post
    Hi all,

I joined pafoa last week and I would like to take a moment to introduce myself. My name is Michael and I've been a Pennsylvania resident my entire life. I grew up in rural Snyder county outside of Middleburg. In 2008, I moved to Malvern, located in Chester county. In regards to guns, I started shooting at the age of 12 and quickly developed an interest in handguns. I currently own a Ruger Redhawk .44 magnum, Aldo Uberti nickel plated 1875 Remington replica in .357, a Sistema Colt 1911, and a Herritage Rough Rider .22. I'm also interested in a Glock 23 for concealed carry. Everyone at pafoa seems very helpful and insightful. I look forward to being part of the community!
    Quote Originally Posted by CHRGD View Post
    Hi everyone, I too was born and raised in south central Pa. Started hunting around 1973, and got interested in guns. Though I don't hunt anymore, I still have a interest in handguns. I found this site while doing a search for a gun smithing shop. I am in need of some safety work on a Beretta Tomcat .32. I was a customer of Shupps Gunshop, and didn't realize they were no longer around. Thanks for having me.
    Quote Originally Posted by VIP pow View Post
    Hello guy, I'm new and I want to say hi to everyone on here.
    Quote Originally Posted by sq86 View Post
    Hey everybody I just wanted to say hi.

Just picked up a FNS 9 last week. I hope to try it out sometime this weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarrenL View Post
    Just stop in to say Hi just got my Ruger SR9C and looking forward to meeting new people,not much of a hunter but have always liked handguns.I live in Douglassville now I just gotta find a place that allows handguns so I can pratice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doyle2012 View Post
    Hello!

My Name is Mike Doyle and I'm running for State Representative in the 25th Legislative District. I avidly support firearm rights and will not waver if I get the privilege to serve. Huge supporter of Castle Doctrine- every person is entitled to defend his or her assets!

Want to find out how we can advance firearm rights here in Pennsylvania, find out more: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mike-...442532?sk=wall
    Quote Originally Posted by dgeesaman View Post
    My name is David, and although I don't own any firearms, I support our right to carry one and use it responsibly. I do shoot and practice my marksmanship with air rifles in my backyard. I'm not a good shot but I really enjoy it.

Looking forward to a new .22 PCP air rifle that's on the way (Daystate Huntsman XL if that means anything) and if anyone in the Hbg area likes to shoot airguns look me up. If you want to try one out let me know, the precision airguns are surprisingly good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamble View Post
    Hi, im new to this forum, my names Ethan, im from scott township pa, right outside of scranton, and im 21. i grew up around firearms, and im a small arms and artillary repairer for the national guard. i havnt been into Non-military weapons for a while, then a few weeks ago, my father said he was throwing out his pistol...
    It took a good chunk of his finger, and almost killed his wife.

now most people would see a danger to life, and would piece it out and melt it down. I on the other hand, being able to fix small arms, asked why he was throwing away a perfectly good pistol.

so i now own a MAB Model D type II, from around 1947. not only have i made it functional, i decided to get a license to carry, and when im satisfied it will hold a chambered round without setting it off, (new carry jitters) and put a few more magazines through it, ill be carrying it daily.

its seen fifty rounds through the new parts. (firing pin, firing pin spring, a sear/trigger spring adjustment, and a new magazine) i also slightly resurfaced the chamber guide, it was a little beat...)

another thing about me, i always seem to go above and beyond with posts. i want people to get the most amount of information i can give them on any subject that im knowledgeable about.(about me) lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Mommasig View Post
    Hi Ya'll. I'm new to this, I've heard and read good things about this forum so I joined. Looking forward to reading about something new to me, carrying.
    Hello..............
    Some people just plain suck.
    If you're gonna be dumb ya gotta be tough.

Default Re: New Guy

Quote Originally Posted by Gamble View Post
    Hi, im new to this forum, my names Ethan, im from scott township pa, right outside of scranton, and im 21. i grew up around firearms, and im a small arms and artillary repairer for the national guard. i havnt been into Non-military weapons for a while, then a few weeks ago, my father said he was throwing out his pistol...
    It took a good chunk of his finger, and almost killed his wife.

now most people would see a danger to life, and would piece it out and melt it down. I on the other hand, being able to fix small arms, asked why he was throwing away a perfectly good pistol.

so i now own a MAB Model D type II, from around 1947. not only have i made it functional, i decided to get a license to carry, and when im satisfied it will hold a chambered round without setting it off, (new carry jitters) and put a few more magazines through it, ill be carrying it daily.

its seen fifty rounds through the new parts. (firing pin, firing pin spring, a sear/trigger spring adjustment, and a new magazine) i also slightly resurfaced the chamber guide, it was a little beat...)

another thing about me, i always seem to go above and beyond with posts. i want people to get the most amount of information i can give them on any subject that im knowledgeable about.(about me) lol
    Interesting story. Happy you saved the MAB!

Help us restore election integrity in PA. Join PA Voters United

(York County)

Hello folks,

I'm new to he site and want to introduce myself.

I'm Brian and I live in Dallastown, York County. I'm originally from Western PA but moved here when I was a kid. I'm still fluent in Pittsburgheese and make regular trips to pay homage to the Black and Gold and enjoy low quality local beer... and big meat sandwich's with cole slaw, fries and a fried egg! I went to the Vo Tech in York and true to the stereotype I'm a motorhead and don't spell very well. I'm prior service Infantry (10th Mountain Div.) and an avid hunter/ outdoorsman.

Since leaving the Army, I got a better paying job to support the millions on Wellfare that needed my help to live lavishly. Additionally, I recognized a need to protect myself and my family from the same people that a portion of my paycheck goes to and began purchasing firearms and carrying concealed. I'm a supporter of pro gun legislation, gun owner rights and a believer in the 2nd Amendment.

I'm a gun owner and while I wouldn't say I'm a collector, I do have quite a few and recently expanded into Class 3. About a year ago I picked up a suppressor with a crappy finish and started looking into gun finishes and someone that could do the work. I discovered through a lot of research that Cerakote was the best stuff goin, and nobody locally could do the job. Since then, I've picked up a lot of jobs via word of mouth. I now have my FFL and as an entry level "business owner" look forward to helpin out other gun owners with cool toys that need a touch up.

Thanks for having me on the site, and when I figure out how to post pics I'll post some of my work.

(Crawford County)

Hello!!!!

My name is Bill, I'm also a member on GTOforum and ive been here before just browsing and finally decided to join. I live in NE PA. I just moved back here from California, The weather was great but theres too many people. I finished off my contract with the Marines out there and Happy to be Back. Thats pretty much it. Thanks for reading.

(Lackawanna County)

Welcome to the forum!

Im relatively new myself.

I can say people for the most part are friendly, helpful & quite welcoming!

one guy even knows 'Almost' everything about anything.......youll figure out who as time goes by and you participate, Regards..

(Delaware County)

Hey Guys, I'm new to the forum and gun ownership in general. I decided about 5 months ago after the birth of my son that I needed to take my personal safety a little more responsively. Around this time there was also an incredible increase in armed robberies in my area, many occurring when the homeowners are in the home. As I learned to shoot I found that I really enjoyed it and found it to be a great stress release.

To me, its similar to my other hobby which is watch repair. Both activities require a certain degree of relaxation necessary to hold steady on a bullseye 25yds downrange or to assemble a 200+ piece, 32mm watch movement with superfine tweezers.

Look forward to learning alot from you all
    MrR

(Westmoreland County)

I do not check this section very often but to all that signed up lately...............welcome.
    You can only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent

(Wyoming County)

Hey everybody, new here. found the site researching carry laws. always looking to learn more about firearms in general. im from wyoming county

Page 313 of 441 FirstFirst ... 213263303309310311312313314315316317323363413 ... LastLast