Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 312 of 442 FirstFirst ... 212262302308309310311312313314315316322362412 ... LastLast
Results 3,111 to 3,120 of 4414

Default Re: If you've signed up, say hi here.

yea you can't go wrong with a Gurka every now and then.... I like em dark... corojos and maduros and every now n then an oscuro.... hey man do you see a lot of derringers of a larger caliber for sale on here ?
    I own a S&W Cheif Special .45 , A Bond derringer .357 Another derringer from a defunt Florida factory .38 and a few shotguns and rifles between me n the wife.. looking for a .357 by AMERICAN Derringer and maybe a .45 But any Maker will interest me

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkey View Post
    Fuck ...... who reads anymore ...... Just jumped in and swim like you life depends on it .......

bacon may not make it in the mail ...... But I have sent BEER .....

Thanks guy's

http://forum.pafoa.org/lounge-108/16...ia-page-4.html

Note the NFG comment ....... lol .....
    I would not have a problem picking any offered bacon up in person.
    Some people just plain suck.
    If you're gonna be dumb ya gotta be tough.

(Philadelphia County)

Hey everybody I just wanted to say hi.

Just picked up a FNS 9 last week. I hope to try it out sometime this weekend.
    - FNS 9

(Berks County)

Just stop in to say Hi just got my Ruger SR9C and looking forward to meeting new people,not much of a hunter but have always liked handguns.I live in Douglassville now I just gotta find a place that allows handguns so I can pratice.

Quote Originally Posted by fxstc View Post
    Hi all,

I joined pafoa last week and I would like to take a moment to introduce myself. My name is Michael and I've been a Pennsylvania resident my entire life. I grew up in rural Snyder county outside of Middleburg. In 2008, I moved to Malvern, located in Chester county. In regards to guns, I started shooting at the age of 12 and quickly developed an interest in handguns. I currently own a Ruger Redhawk .44 magnum, Aldo Uberti nickel plated 1875 Remington replica in .357, a Sistema Colt 1911, and a Herritage Rough Rider .22. I'm also interested in a Glock 23 for concealed carry. Everyone at pafoa seems very helpful and insightful. I look forward to being part of the community!
    Quote Originally Posted by CHRGD View Post
    Hi everyone, I too was born and raised in south central Pa. Started hunting around 1973, and got interested in guns. Though I don't hunt anymore, I still have a interest in handguns. I found this site while doing a search for a gun smithing shop. I am in need of some safety work on a Beretta Tomcat .32. I was a customer of Shupps Gunshop, and didn't realize they were no longer around. Thanks for having me.
    Quote Originally Posted by VIP pow View Post
    Hello guy, I'm new and I want to say hi to everyone on here.
    Quote Originally Posted by sq86 View Post
    Hey everybody I just wanted to say hi.

Just picked up a FNS 9 last week. I hope to try it out sometime this weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarrenL View Post
    Just stop in to say Hi just got my Ruger SR9C and looking forward to meeting new people,not much of a hunter but have always liked handguns.I live in Douglassville now I just gotta find a place that allows handguns so I can pratice.
    Welcome All!

Read a lot. Learn a lot. Contribute a lot. Make some friends.

Help us restore election integrity in PA. Join PA Voters United

(Allegheny County)

Hello!

My Name is Mike Doyle and I'm running for State Representative in the 25th Legislative District. I avidly support firearm rights and will not waver if I get the privilege to serve. Huge supporter of Castle Doctrine- every person is entitled to defend his or her assets!

Want to find out how we can advance firearm rights here in Pennsylvania, find out more: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mike-...442532?sk=wall

(Dauphin County)

My name is David, and although I don't own any firearms, I support our right to carry one and use it responsibly. I do shoot and practice my marksmanship with air rifles in my backyard. I'm not a good shot but I really enjoy it.

Looking forward to a new .22 PCP air rifle that's on the way (Daystate Huntsman XL if that means anything) and if anyone in the Hbg area likes to shoot airguns look me up. If you want to try one out let me know, the precision airguns are surprisingly good.

(Lawrence County)

Welcome everyone. Regardless of what you do or don't own, what brings us all together is our support and enjoyment of shooting.

I hope y'all learn from, participate in, and enjoy the forums.

Default New Guy

Hi, im new to this forum, my names Ethan, im from scott township pa, right outside of scranton, and im 21. i grew up around firearms, and im a small arms and artillary repairer for the national guard. i havnt been into Non-military weapons for a while, then a few weeks ago, my father said he was throwing out his pistol...
    It took a good chunk of his finger, and almost killed his wife.

now most people would see a danger to life, and would piece it out and melt it down. I on the other hand, being able to fix small arms, asked why he was throwing away a perfectly good pistol.

so i now own a MAB Model D type II, from around 1947. not only have i made it functional, i decided to get a license to carry, and when im satisfied it will hold a chambered round without setting it off, (new carry jitters) and put a few more magazines through it, ill be carrying it daily.

its seen fifty rounds through the new parts. (firing pin, firing pin spring, a sear/trigger spring adjustment, and a new magazine) i also slightly resurfaced the chamber guide, it was a little beat...)

another thing about me, i always seem to go above and beyond with posts. i want people to get the most amount of information i can give them on any subject that im knowledgeable about.(about me) lol

(Berks County)

Smile The new girl

Hi Ya'll. I'm new to this, I've heard and read good things about this forum so I joined. Looking forward to reading about something new to me, carrying.

Page 312 of 442 FirstFirst ... 212262302308309310311312313314315316322362412 ... LastLast