Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 306 of 442 FirstFirst ... 206256296302303304305306307308309310316356406 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,060 of 4414
    Sinking Spring/Wernersville, Pennsylvania
    (Berks County)

Default Re: If you've signed up, say hi here.

Quote Originally Posted by Glock9mm View Post
    Never happened in here to to say hi, so....hi.

Background: US Military, Executive Protection work and now gearing up to be a stay at home dad.

Weapons: M4, 1911, Glock (9mm, 10mm) and a few hunting rifles.

Goals: I came here to broaden my mind on the PA gun carrying public. I have some opinions (I know thats a shocker) and like to keep my compass north on my views. This seems like a good place to soak up the info needed for that.
    Welcome to the forums. This is a pretty good place filled with great info, and some good entertainment as well.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." - JOHN ADAMS, 2nd President of the United States of America

(Philadelphia County)

Hey Yall i'm new! moved here from texas 4 years ago (dont worry i hate the dallas cowboys) always loved firearms but only made my first purchase 2 months ago.

I live in the middle of philadelphia and am dealing with the gun laws as best i can. Member at PAGC so if anyone is going to shoot let me know.

Dan

bushkill near american legion, Pennsylvania
    (Pike County)

Talking Re: If you've signed up, say hi here.

hello everyone! my name is john, and i am just getting back into shooting after a long hiatus(wife,kids,house,dogs,etc.), and have the extra time and $ to do what i like.looks like a great site with a lot of helpful people. hope to increase my arsenal and have fun doing it. see ya

(Delaware County)

Welcome to all the new members. Did you bring bacon?
    Some people just plain suck.
    If you're gonna be dumb ya gotta be tough.

(Philadelphia County)

Hello Gentlemen and ladies,

My name is Doug, I recently purchased my first firearm and applied for my CCP. I will go Monday and try to pick up my CCP from the Philadelphia Gun Control Unit, as it has been 48 days without the letter.\

I live in the Port Richmond section of Philadelphia, Work at a hospital Downtown, and belong to the Langhorne rod and gun club.

Although I recently purchased my first gun, I have been shooting my whole life, from hunting as a child, to my 8 years in the military as an adult.

I am currently convincing my partner that guns are not evil, he has actually come a long way, and I have even been able to get him out to the range a few times (the knucklehead shoots better then me).

I love all the information on this sight, and look forward to actually meeting some of you some day..

(Carbon County)

Hi Everyone!

I am new to this forum and just thought I would say hi. I live in Albrightsville in eastern Carbon County and just wanted to meet some people who like guns and like to shoot. I have gotten out of hunting since my Dad passed a few years back ( not the same without him) but still like and collect surplus rifles and older firearms. I have become more interested in hanguns recently and have thought about obtaining my Concealed Carry permit in the near future. I am also looking for a safe place to shoot in the Pocono (Carbon and Monroe would be best) area or nearby. If any of you guys can help me out that would be great!

Thanks!
    Adam

Quote Originally Posted by DougCPhT View Post
    Hello Gentlemen and ladies,

My name is Doug, I recently purchased my first firearm and applied for my CCP. I will go Monday and try to pick up my CCP from the Philadelphia Gun Control Unit, as it has been 48 days without the letter.\

I live in the Port Richmond section of Philadelphia, Work at a hospital Downtown, and belong to the Langhorne rod and gun club.

Although I recently purchased my first gun, I have been shooting my whole life, from hunting as a child, to my 8 years in the military as an adult.

I am currently convincing my partner that guns are not evil, he has actually come a long way, and I have even been able to get him out to the range a few times (the knucklehead shoots better then me).

I love all the information on this sight, and look forward to actually meeting some of you some day..
    You poor innocent thing. You believe their going to give you the..what did you call it...a CCP? No letter, no LTCF. And be sure when the letter arrives you take it with you. Strange as it may seem, even though they have your LTCF sitting right there in front of them, approved and waiting, they want the letter.

Are you one of the guys who just got into LRGC? We had a moratorium on new members for a bit but now they're pouring in again. If new, welcome. If you see a guy with a massive portion of his scalp missing, that's me. Stop and say hello.
    When the SHTF......be the fan.

(Philadelphia County)

I mistyped, not CCP, LTCF, not sure where CCP came from.. I received it today, without a letter. I went in there and advised them I applied 60 days or so ago (actually has been 48), they checked and gave it to me right away. I assume Ill get my letter in the mail in 6 months or so, lol...

Yes I just joined last month at the monthly meeting, Ill be at the next one as well, but I am one of the newest members of Langhorne Rod and Gun Club..

Quote Originally Posted by DougCPhT View Post
    I mistyped, not CCP, LTCF, not sure where CCP came from.. I received it today, without a letter. I went in there and advised them I applied 60 days or so ago (actually has been 48), they checked and gave it to me right away. I assume Ill get my letter in the mail in 6 months or so, lol...

Yes I just joined last month at the monthly meeting, Ill be at the next one as well, but I am one of the newest members of Langhorne Rod and Gun Club..
    Well swat my hind with a melon rind! We must be making progress with the GPU. I'm glad to be wrong.

I was there when you got accepted. I make most meetings. Next meeting look for the tallish guy, bald&beard, with two missing parts on top of my head. Thats where skin cancer used to live. Name's Eric
    When the SHTF......be the fan.

(Montgomery County)

Hi Everyone!

My name is Jason and I'm from Pottstown in MontCo. I've been around rifles my whole life coming from a hunting family and purchased my first handgun about 2 years ago. Hoping to go pick up my LTCF on Wed this week from the courthouse, so wish me luck there!

Page 306 of 442 FirstFirst ... 206256296302303304305306307308309310316356406 ... LastLast