Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 300 of 442 FirstFirst ... 200250290296297298299300301302303304310350400 ... LastLast
Results 2,991 to 3,000 of 4414
    (Franklin County)

Default Re: If you've signed up, say hi here.

well I lived in a little town west of Fort Hood called Kempner, I lived there for about 11 years. I retired from the Military back in '06 and resided there until late summer. wife and I called it quits and I moved here.
    I was born and raised in Maryland, in a little town south of the Antietam Battle field. like I said left home when I was 19 and traveled the world and did the Army thing. As far as Tx CC permit? I just want to be legal across the board. I do not want any confusion should I ever get pulled over or if I choose to purchase a gun and I pull out my Pa drivers license and Texas CCW.
    As far as living in Texas? it was ok, but when summer time comes around your outside activity becomes limited. it has been getting hotter and hotter and the electric bill just keeps getting higher and higher. that and I wanted to be closer to my family in Maryland. and now that I have been back it is so nice to see the mountains and watch the leaves start to change colors.
    now I just have to start getting some leads on a place to hunt. could not afford to hunt in Texas, those hunting shows put a hamper on hunting in Texas. Ranchers now want to lease their property out, at $1,700 per gun a year!!

Ahhh so here is the intro thread.. Been looking for it since I registered.

Summary of why I am here: Received my LTCF in August and purchased my first handgun(Glock 26) for CC. Quickly joined the NRA after that. Since then I have been practicing every week and put about 7-800 rds through it. So far these forums have been very helpful.

Just signed up from Atlanta. I liked the story about the OC success in preventing a robbery; it was cross linked to GeorgiaPacking. Always interested in success stories like that.

I write a column about firearms and shooting for the Atlanta page of Examiner.com

I've had a Georgia Carry License since 1983 and also have VA and AZ licenses.

My bio is: NRA Certified Instructor for Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection in the Home, Home Firearm Safety and is a Certified Refuse To Be A Victim Instructor®. For five years, I was the Chief Instructor at the Rogers Shooting School. Also a Four Gun Master in International Defensive Pistol Association and won several sanctioned IDPA championships in the Stock Service Revolver division using snub nose revolvers.

(Lancaster County)

I introduced myself in the Lancaster county forum and just found this one. I live in NW Lancaster county, have been shooting about 40 years, recreational and some hunting. Lots of good information here, as well as interesting discussion.
    Shoot a variety of firearms, rifles of several styles, shotgun and handgun. At one time shot SASS, but schedules ended that Now it's mostly backyard plinking and introducing others to firearms.
    Hope someday to meet some others from the group.

(Delaware County)

Welcome all whom I haven't ya know ummmm welcomed.
    Rifle first, rifle last, rifle always.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Jay The Fillet View Post
    Welcome! Why cancel your Texas CCW? Always good to have more. I keep a FL ccw also so I can carry in DE since I live in Philly.
    Just a guess but he probably had a resident ccw and is no longer a resident.
    Some people just plain suck.
    If you're gonna be dumb ya gotta be tough.

Quote Originally Posted by MidNight Rider View Post
    well I lived in a little town west of Fort Hood called Kempner, I lived there for about 11 years. I retired from the Military back in '06 and resided there until late summer. wife and I called it quits and I moved here.
    I was born and raised in Maryland, in a little town south of the Antietam Battle field. like I said left home when I was 19 and traveled the world and did the Army thing. As far as Tx CC permit? I just want to be legal across the board. I do not want any confusion should I ever get pulled over or if I choose to purchase a gun and I pull out my Pa drivers license and Texas CCW.
    As far as living in Texas? it was ok, but when summer time comes around your outside activity becomes limited. it has been getting hotter and hotter and the electric bill just keeps getting higher and higher. that and I wanted to be closer to my family in Maryland. and now that I have been back it is so nice to see the mountains and watch the leaves start to change colors.
    now I just have to start getting some leads on a place to hunt. could not afford to hunt in Texas, those hunting shows put a hamper on hunting in Texas. Ranchers now want to lease their property out, at $1,700 per gun a year!!
    Roger that. Its ok to have two permits. I carry PA and FL so if in PA i pull out PA DL/CCW, in DE PA DL/FL CCW

Made the registered group! I am down here in Orlando, used to live in Canada, passed through PA a lot! Canada Aye!

Carry a Glock 19.

(Allegheny County)

new here, trying to find out why i can't post a new thread? happy to be here!

(Lehigh County)

Good morning. New member of this site. Retired LEO, HG/Rifle enthusiast and instructor. Wish you all well.

Page 300 of 442 FirstFirst ... 200250290296297298299300301302303304310350400 ... LastLast