Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 264 of 442 FirstFirst ... 164214254260261262263264265266267268274314364 ... LastLast
Results 2,631 to 2,640 of 4414

Default Re: If you've signed up, say hi here.

Hello, although I have 1 other post and not brand new but I just started posting and coming on here alot more.
    Glock 19, Glock 26

(Chester County)

Hey guys and gals...
    Found you guys by doing a google search looking for local ranges/clubs. Glad I stumbled over. I've been enjoying the forums quite a bit since signing up.

(Allegheny County)

I was fortunate enough to have one of my friends recommend I check out this site. I'm glad I did! You all have an extremely deep amount of info on these pages. I look forward to reading and getting to know you guys!

Semper Fi
    Steve

(Lancaster County)

Hi, everybody. I saw this forum while perusing the S&W forum. I have lived in rural Lancaster County, Pa all my life. I've had the usual BB rifles and pellet guns growing up, but have only previously owned one handgun, an H&R .22 revolver 32 years ago.
    I am now a handgun owner again, after acquiring a couple revolvers from my father's estate recently. One is a Colt Cobra .38, circa 1974. This will be my wife's handgun, and used mainly for security. Mine is a S&W model 686 .357 6-shot with 6" barrel. I will mainly target shoot with it, and might join the pistol league at work, using .38 special ammo.
    I just got this one back from S&W, as they honored and did the recall modification on it, that was issued back around 1988. I think the manufacture date on this one is 1981, but I'm not certain of that.
    I joined this forum for the information and to learn more about handguns in general, since I'm still a rookie. See you around the forum!

(Luzerne County)

Quote Originally Posted by sgtwissjr View Post
    I was fortunate enough to have one of my friends recommend I check out this site. I'm glad I did! You all have an extremely deep amount of info on these pages. I look forward to reading and getting to know you guys!

Semper Fi
    Steve
    Welcome to the forum.
    troll Free. It's all in your mind.

(Luzerne County)

Quote Originally Posted by R Kern View Post
    Hi, everybody. I saw this forum while perusing the S&W forum. I have lived in rural Lancaster County, Pa all my life. I've had the usual BB rifles and pellet guns growing up, but have only previously owned one handgun, an H&R .22 revolver 32 years ago.
    I am now a handgun owner again, after acquiring a couple revolvers from my father's estate recently. One is a Colt Cobra .38, circa 1974. This will be my wife's handgun, and used mainly for security. Mine is a S&W model 686 .357 6-shot with 6" barrel. I will mainly target shoot with it, and might join the pistol league at work, using .38 special ammo.
    I just got this one back from S&W, as they honored and did the recall modification on it, that was issued back around 1988. I think the manufacture date on this one is 1981, but I'm not certain of that.
    I joined this forum for the information and to learn more about handguns in general, since I'm still a rookie. See you around the forum!
    Welcome to the forum.

I also spend time on the smith forum.
    troll Free. It's all in your mind.

Quote Originally Posted by sgtwissjr View Post

Semper Fi
    Steve
    Yes we do, and at times other stuff gets deep too. From time to time a good pair of proverbial boots will serve you well.
    When the SHTF......be the fan.

(Lehigh County)

Hey everyone, been a lurker of these forums for some time now and decided to join tonight. Fairly new to guns, after researching for weeks and weeks I made my first purchase of a Mossberg 500 12g a few months ago and am looking into an AK-74 followed by a Ruger 10/22 down the line. I also just applied at Guthsville for those of you in the Lehigh/Northampton County area. Looking forward to being active in the forums.

Cool Re: If you've signed up, say hi here.

FNG checking in. Been lurking on this site for years. Decided to actually register.

Howdy, everybody.
    Glock 17, Remington 870, Texas Brigade Armory FARC-M4

Quote Originally Posted by TexasRifleman View Post
    FNG checking in. Been lurking on this site for years. Decided to actually register.

Howdy, everybody.
    Welcome to the forum. I'm not sure where Mingus is but I surely do love Texas. I spent some summers in my youth working on my cousin's ranch outside of Gilmer in Upshur County. Just in case it doesn't ring a bell, northeast of Tyler/Longview. I know Austin and SA fairly well too. I learned how to haul hay and fire a shotgun in Texas, land of my father's birth. If there's a flower more beautiful than a bluebonnet, I haven't seen it yet.
    When the SHTF......be the fan.

Page 264 of 442 FirstFirst ... 164214254260261262263264265266267268274314364 ... LastLast