Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 230 of 442 FirstFirst ... 130180220226227228229230231232233234240280330 ... LastLast
Results 2,291 to 2,300 of 4414
    (Cumberland County)

Default Re: If you've signed up, say hi here.

Hi all,

Didn't find this thread the first pass through the forum. I'm a retired Navy Senior Chief living in Mechanicsburg. I've been interested in 2nd Amendment issues and concealed carry for some time and regularly post on other boards. I just stumbled over this one today when I was searching for a gun to buy. I got my LTCF a few weeks ago more as a statement than anything else but haven't purchased a carry weapon yet. I was sniffing around a little bit today to see if I could find a good used carry weapon. I like the looks of the place a lot and am happy to find a place I can come and discuss firearms related things.

(Clarion County)

Whats up everyone???

New to the forum but a lifetime pa resident!!!

New member, long time shooter from the Steel City.

I'm interested in car, guns, and my son. (not really in that order)

Hopefully this forum won't cost me as much as my car forum in regards to gifts for me. Happy Holidays all.

Nick

(Luzerne County)

Quote Originally Posted by GTO Kroh View Post
    Whats up everyone???

New to the forum but a lifetime pa resident!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by blau iii View Post
    New member, long time shooter from the Steel City.

I'm interested in car, guns, and my son. (not really in that order)

Hopefully this forum won't cost me as much as my car forum in regards to gifts for me. Happy Holidays all.

Nick
    Welcome to the forum....
    troll Free. It's all in your mind.

(York County)

Hello

I'm Will.

I grew up in the new york area, and I moved into PA some years ago with my parents.

I started a career, and now I live on my own.

After April 21st 2010, I will be prohibited to possess "deadly firearms" for a period of 12 months for possession of a prohibited object that I used for self defense after my girlfriend was sexually assaulted. STory gets longer, much more aggravating, and in the long run the conclusion is clear that the entire thing is really a crime against me, and The Rights of the People of PA, so I'd like to get more politically active.

I hope some people will help me do so, but in any case, because of my work I'm often inactive for days at a time, so it'll be a little difficult for me to become completely involved with anything.

Oh, my hobbies are currently minor strength training work outs, some muay thai, xbox 360 MW2, and I got to go so i got to cut this short.

I'll also be looking into buying a bb gun soon, because I don't want to lose my marksmanship stillness skills.

Thank You

(Lehigh County)

Morning all (or afternoon/evening)

My name is Bruce and I currently live in the New Tripoli area. I've lurked for quite awhile and signed up a few days/week ago. I served in the Air Force for 4 years and have been producing liquid nitrogen/oxygen/argon since I separated.

I'm hoping to be able to purchase an XDM in the near future and start hitting the Ontelaunee Gun range so we'll see.

(Cumberland County)

Howdy-do!

Welcome. I was just up in your neck of the woods Friday.

(Warren County)

Evening everybody,

My name is Tim and I currently live in Spring City, PA. Been a lifetime PA resident except for the 20 yrs I did in the Air Force. Been retired since 2004 and now work as a Logistic's & Distribution Supervisor for a E911 company. I grew up in Warren County (North Western PA) in a small town, so guns have been a part of my life for a long time. I've just recently started reloading and so far so good. And I've also started shooting skeet, not to bad at it. I seem to break more then I miss. Just wanted to say hi!
    Tim , USAF Ret.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by chez323 View Post
    Evening everybody,

My name is Tim and I currently live in Spring City, PA. Been a lifetime PA resident except for the 20 yrs I did in the Air Force. Been retired since 2004 and now work as a Logistic's & Distribution Supervisor for a E911 company. I grew up in Warren County (North Western PA) in a small town, so guns have been a part of my life for a long time. I've just recently started reloading and so far so good. And I've also started shooting skeet, not to bad at it. I seem to break more then I miss. Just wanted to say hi!
    Hello Tim. First- Thank you for your service in the Air Force. Second- Welcome to the forum. Third- I'm right around the corner from Spring City. You should meet us at the Valley Forge Park picnic in February. - http://forum.pafoa.org/montgomery-15...y-members.html

(Berks County)

Hi all!
    Brent from Mertztown here. Just bought myself a new M&P 40 this week and after finding your site promptly visited the Kutztown borough office and got a LTCF. I am learning so much on this site, very informative. I was never aware i had so many rights when it came to carrying a weapon for protection. I was kind of suprised at the lack of information at the borough hall about the LTC, in fact there was none at all. Not to worry though all the questions i had were found right here. Oh and i just mailed application in for the Topton gun club after reading some positive stuff on here. It's real close too i only live 1 mile away.

Anyway thanks for a great site and look forward to talking to you soon.

Page 230 of 442 FirstFirst ... 130180220226227228229230231232233234240280330 ... LastLast