Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 151 of 442 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161201251 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 4414
    (Cumberland County)

Default Re: If you've signed up, say hi here.

Just signed up!! Bought myself a Springfield armory XD-9sc, now I just have to find some time to get out and learn how it works.

(Luzerne County)

Quote Originally Posted by MF Steve! View Post
    Just thought I'd check in! Grew up with a lot of hunting and fishing, but have recently migrated towards pistols and now, the most recent, a Double Star AR15. I've already dropped as much in upgrades as I have on the rifle itself! Looking forward to spending some time here, and hopefully learning some stuff, too!

Steve
    Quote Originally Posted by krystalzip View Post
    Hello,

My name is Krystal, long time lurker and member, just never got around to posting and figured it's time I had.

I live in the south hills of Pittsburgh with my fiance. We like pretty much anything outdoors, including pistol and rifle shooting, hunting, fishing, camping, etc.

Nice to meet you all!

--Krystal
    Quote Originally Posted by customloaded View Post
    hi, found this site via a query search for a specific weapon and the thread came up. 20 years Army Infantry, LEO, some knowledge, some experience, but always learning. From Harrisburg Area originally but stationed at Fort Stewart Georgia.
    Quote Originally Posted by tremendocojones View Post
    Just registered to the site ....just want to compliment you guys on the forum structure. Happy to be here !
    Quote Originally Posted by yellow-x View Post
    Just signed up!! Bought myself a Springfield armory XD-9sc, now I just have to find some time to get out and learn how it works.
    Welcome to the forum.
    troll Free. It's all in your mind.

(Lancaster County)

I Joined a few days back, and figured I would say hi. This is great forum, lots of good info here.

(Cumberland County)

Hello all, I just found this site and decided to join. I am mainly a handgun and archery hunter from PA. I really love to shoot and hunt with my TC Encore and Contender handguns. I am looking forward to sharing experiences with the other forums member from this site!

Dave

(Butler County)

My name is Brian, and I just found this page and joined...
    Little about me... I live in Butler. I own a PSG-1 (Just awaiting on a new barrel, being shipped from Germany, and I can't wait to get some rounds through it), an original Russian SVD, a DPMS AR-15 (5.56) (newest addition), Glock 26 Micro (9mm), and a S&W 457 (.45). I am all about the long shot. I am currently looking for some riffle ranges that are over 1km distance.

(Schuylkill County)

Hi, My name is Seth and I need another money robbing hobby.

I live in a small town called Hegins in Schuylkill county, I purshased my first firearm the other week, a .22LR plinker. I am looking to add to my new hobby and hope to purchase several handguns in the next several months, along with a HD shotgun.

I don't like Obama.
    I am on far too many forums, varying too many subjects- this could get expensive.

HELL o......

(Luzerne County)

Quote Originally Posted by scotty2hotty89 View Post
    I Joined a few days back, and figured I would say hi. This is great forum, lots of good info here.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCfan View Post
    Hello all, I just found this site and decided to join. I am mainly a handgun and archery hunter from PA. I really love to shoot and hunt with my TC Encore and Contender handguns. I am looking forward to sharing experiences with the other forums member from this site!

Dave
    Quote Originally Posted by bumpbs View Post
    My name is Brian, and I just found this page and joined...
    Little about me... I live in Butler. I own a PSG-1 (Just awaiting on a new barrel, being shipped from Germany, and I can't wait to get some rounds through it), an original Russian SVD, a DPMS AR-15 (5.56) (newest addition), Glock 26 Micro (9mm), and a S&W 457 (.45). I am all about the long shot. I am currently looking for some riffle ranges that are over 1km distance.
    Quote Originally Posted by sethyboy85 View Post
    Hi, My name is Seth and I need another money robbing hobby.

I live in a small town called Hegins in Schuylkill county, I purshased my first firearm the other week, a .22LR plinker. I am looking to add to my new hobby and hope to purchase several handguns in the next several months, along with a HD shotgun.

I don't like Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzarekki View Post
    HELL o......

Hi guys welcome to the forum...
    troll Free. It's all in your mind.

(Lehigh County)

hey guys been lurkin for a while figured id register. im from limeport which is between allentown and quakertown. I carry an xd 40 sc equiped with a crimson trace. great gun! im really happy with it.

(Luzerne County)

Hey all i've been checking out the site for a few days now and it seems like a great community to join, so i did. I live near Effort which is in the Poconos. I currently own a Glock 27 and a Kimber Custom II. Looking forward to getting my LTCF, it's been too long not carrying.

Page 151 of 442 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161201251 ... LastLast