Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 14 of 442 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: If you've signed up, say hi here.

Hi folks, just joined today.
    Chances are we know each other(in the N. Hills of PGH.) "Trigger Rat" for years.

Glad to have found this site and happy to be here.

(Allegheny County)

One-in & Stimpy

Welcome to the site.

Good people here. Hope you enjoy.

Opinions are like anal apertures. They all stink but mine.

(Montgomery County)

Got so busy reading other posts forgot to introduce myself as well. CavScout88 live in KoP area and shoot in Montgomery(W&W) and Bucks(CP) county. Big fan of the ugly black rifle and have a new fascination with the 5.7x28mm.

(Franklin County)

Hi from the Village of South Mountain. Came over from Assault Web. Good to have some near home folks to jaw with.

Hi All,
    I sent an intro elsewhere on the board, but when logging in it ask me to post here. Here goes, born and raised in SW Phila.Medically Retired from the Marine Corps and moved to Nebraska to attend small college,graduated in 1969. I have resided here ever since.I visit Phila every year or so to see the relations. I have a Pa. non-res permit and a few other non-res permits, Ne will issue permits Jan 1 07. I will then have a Resident Permit. I compete in Bullseye Pistol and High Power Silhoettes with the local clubs. My carry choice is a Sig 239 in an IWB holster.I came over from Packing.Org will lurke for a while and then have some questions.
    Last edited by Husker Sig; November 22nd, 2006 at 05:30 PM.

(Beaver County)

Post #1!! Newbe from Steeler country. Greetings to all my fellow Keystoners (and all other members of the forum). I usually hang out on the Sig Forum, but just discovered PFOA. I was excited to be able to talk with local shooters. Think I will lurk awhile and try to get the lay of the land. Thanks for allowing me to join.

(Delaware County)

Hi All, I am a new member and just wanted to say hi. I am 34 yrs. old ,was born and raised in Overbrook area of Philly and now reside in Delaware co. I have been shooting since I was 13 and hunting since 18. It is great to have a PA specific site ,especially helpfull is the where to shoot section. My collection is mainly my carry guns,hunting guns(all special regs specific)and my Tacticool stuff.
    It is nice to know you all and I will pass this site on to all my friends at the local gunshop.

Well, even though I have already gotten involved in one debate in my two days of membership, guess I will introduce myself.

I am Jared, Active Duty Army (25P, Microwave Comms) stationed and living at Fort Meade, MD. (I know, I know, this is a PA site but the Democratic People's Republic of Maryland blows and there are probably very few sites like this) I have been shooting since I was about 4, mainly recreational shooting but have done some sport. I have done some minor competitive shooting. I currently have with me a Taurus 24/7 40 S&W. I have at my mom's house (in AR) a Remington 870 12 ga, a marlin .22lr bolt action, a Ruger 10/22, a .54 in-line percussion cap muzzleloader, a 1968 ( I believe the age) Allen compound bow, and the old BB gun. At my dad's house, in OK, I have a Remington 30-06 and a Colt AR-15 (semi only). I have a membership at the local range, On-Target, and go at least once a week.

I am looking into getting involved in IPSC/USPSA, and trying to get my NRA instructor certification.

Oh yeah, I am also 28, a dad, a husband (reason for my limited firearms with me), and really hate living in a Blue State. Especially so close to DC.

I really enjoy the site thus far, and have enjoyed reading over some of the posts, and participating in some of the discussions.

(Philadelphia County)

Just wanted to take a moment to say hi to all the new members. I leave for 2 days for thanksgiving and we gain about 25 new members!

So welcome to everyone and thanks for signing up!
    Dan P, Founder & President, Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    Purchase a Forum SubscriptionBuy some PAFOA MerchandiseHelp PAFOA's Search Engine Ranking

(Westmoreland County)

I signed up a few months ago and got a new job since so I haven't had the time to follow up much in the forums. I also missed this thread the first time around. I'm in Allegheny County, in Pittsburgh (Oakland...for now). I only have an XD-40 which I got to shoot for the first time this week when I went back home. I grew up around guns and hunting and would like to get back into it. My next few guns, in order will be a Remington 870 Express. I'd like a .357 revolver for concealed carry but not sure of the brand or model. I'd just like something a little smaller than the XD-40. After that I'd like to get a .223 for next years buck season (took my vacation too soon this year.)

If anyone knows of a local place to shoot, please let me know. I don't like driving so preferably something in the city, I just haven't been able to find anything. Also, any suggestions on makes, models and/or retailers would be greatly appreciated.
    "Because I'm an American." - MtnJack

Page 14 of 442 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast