Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 12 of 442 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Thumbs up New in this Forum too.

Hello all sportsmen in the great Pennsylvania, I am an small gun collector, I like most assault rifles and pistol, I like going to the range just to kinda shake out some rust from my collections or just warm them up a little bit and keep them in the safe again. I am in Pittsburgh, PA area, any one around here too ? drop me a note.
    nice to be one of you sportsmen.
    Last edited by deepcharge41; July 1st, 2006 at 08:49 AM.

Talking Welcome

I would like to welcome Bib and Woody here, Nice to see you guys, Bib great 4th of July btw.

Vicky and I are going to put a bid on a house monday July 10th, errr thats today!!! Maybe next time out can be at our place! Wait, Its Woody's turn next right?

Ill keep you 2 posted.
    Skeet is a sport where you are better to hit half of each bird then completely blast one and miss the other completely.

The choice is yours, place your faith in the court system and 12 of your peers, or carried away by 6 friends.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit. 'Nobody provokes me with impunity'
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.
    Clint Eastwood
    The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchy
    Vicky and I are going to put a bid on a house monday July 10th, errr thats today!!!

Best of luck to you.
    Mike(starblazer)
    USAF vet. NRA life member. GOA life member.

(York County)

Default hi from occupied territory...

just joined the forum last month...been an NRA member for a decade and a RTBA/2nd Amendment supporter since i was young...i'm a graphic artist, living in florence PRNJ, along the delaware river, hopin' to escape the peoples republic one day...for now, i'm operating in occupied territory...new to shootin', so my interests at this point are mainly rimfire and air rifles...my grandfather in Ohio got me interested in rifles, but sadly i never took it seriously until he passed away...and I got old...

i read THR, RimfireCentral, and several other forums...
    Last edited by rev214; July 11th, 2006 at 09:21 AM.
    FOAC * GOA * SAF * NRA Life Member

(Cambria County)

Hi, I just joined this site...got here from a link on the Women & Guns forum. I am ex-Army, and DH is retired Army. I'm originally from California, and we got here via all over the place (in typical Army style)...most lately from Texas. We've been here about 9 years now. I've just started hunting in the last few years, but since DH doesn't hunt, I'm kind of on my own. Started with a Rossi Combination rig (interchangeable .17 barrel, .270 barrel, and .50 inline muzzleloader barrel), and now also have my Granddad's Remington 700 (.243) from the 1960s, my Dad's 1926 LeFever Nitro Special 20-gauge double barrel shotgun, 1926 Winchester 94 30-30, and a Traditions .50-caliber flintlock. Also have a Para Ordnance Nite Hawg .45 and my Dad's WWII-issue Victory model S&W .38, and a S&W 642LS on layaway at my favorite soprting goods store. DH also has a .22 revolver, a Taurus Millenium Pro 9mm, an EAA Windicator .38/.357, and a Springfield Arms 1911 GI. We go out shooting together, taking all of the handguns, and take turns shooting everything, although I find I have a little trouble with the length of the trigger pull on the Windicator and the 1911. Sorry if this was long-winded.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by IceFire
    Sorry if this was long-winded.
    Not at all. Have you read some of the posts on this site yet? Glad to have you here.
    Mike(starblazer)
    USAF vet. NRA life member. GOA life member.

(Lehigh County)

Just saw the 'Say Hi' thread so... um, hi. Wandered in from Google, looking for websites of local ranges.

(Lehigh County)

junyo- click on my guthsville list. They have a list of local gun clubs. Jay

(Westmoreland County)

Just saying hi. Trying to get back into shooting after a long break (Iraq).

(Cambria County)

Quote Originally Posted by mjd932
    Just saying hi. Trying to get back into shooting after a long break (Iraq).

Seems to me like you might have been doing some shooting over there (depending on your MOS, of course!) Welcome home from the Sandbox!
    Guns are like shoes...a woman should have one in every caliber.

I'm armed and menopausal...Excuse me, did you have something to say?

Page 12 of 442 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast