Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 11 of 442 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast
    (Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by ChamberedRound
    Hello all, heard about this site from some people complaining about packing.org. Nice to see a site devoted specifically to PA residents.
    Welcome to the forum ChamberedRound, sorry about the confirmation email not going through. Looks like it happened to 3 other people aside from you.

However in checking I noticed I had 8 spam accounts locked out because of them, so at least it's fulfilling it's purpose.
    Dan P, Founder & President, Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    Purchase a Forum SubscriptionBuy some PAFOA MerchandiseHelp PAFOA's Search Engine Ranking

(Berks County)

No problem danp, obviously all's well now. I'd rather a few minor hiccups than lots of spam accounts. Nothing wrong with keeping the place respectable

Looking forward to all the great information out of this forum.

(Allegheny County)

I came here from AR15.com. I live in the South Hills of Allegheny county, been interested in firearms for about 2 years. I started with pistols, got a shotgun, and now I'm trying to learn to shoot rifle (I've got a Ruger 10/22 and a Rock River AR-15.) Great site, Dan - thank you for all the effort you put into setting PFOA up & keeping it running.

(Philadelphia County)

Hey guys..

I've actually been active in the forums for a few weeks now, but somehow managed to miss this thread until now.

My name is Diego and Im from Argentina, I moved to the states in '94 (to Delaware) but have been living in Philly for almost 6 years. First time I fired a rifle I was 6, my dad used to be in the Argentinean National Shooting Team so I grew up surrounded by weapons.

To make a long story short, after we moved to the states, my Dad lost interest in shooting and I have just recently gotten into it again some 8 months ago.

I have a Tactical XD.45, planning on getting some sort of .22 revolver and .9mm semi so I can blast some paper targets without inflicting too much damage to my bank account.

Im very intrested in long rifles too, Im currently talking with one of our very own PAFOA members about aquiring one of his AKs.

I do 3d Animation by day, and at night I turn into a FireArms/Survival Enthusiast.

Props on the forums, I came here from Packing.org because of all the BS going on in there.

(Pike County)

Hello everyone...

Just wanted to take a minute to say hi from Pike County, PA. I'm looking forward to some interesting and informative reading, and hopefully helping this forum grow.

(Bucks County)

Welcome, Black Dog.

(Allegheny County)

Hey guys,

Figured I'd stop by here & say hello. I stumbled across this site while looking for more info on local ranges. Im from Allegheny County, just outside Pittsburgh in Kennedy Twp (Between Coraopolis/McKees Rocks for those not familier with the area too much). Currently I collect C&R rifles, focusing mainly on WWII at the moment, though that may change soon.

(Allegheny County)

Hi, I'm from Pittsburgh (Westwood). I just joined this week. Lots of good info on here. One of the reasons I joined was to look for info about Greater Pittsburgh Gun Club. It closed last week and they won't give any info as to whether they're going to reopen. That pretty much leaves me with nowhere to shoot unless i join another club. Perfect timing on their part, I just paid my dues for the year! I shoot mostly pistol and I just bought my new toy, a PLR-16. I've only had it out twice before they closed up. Hopefully I'll find some place. I rode out to Colliers Sportsmans Club and it looks pretty nice. Well, thanks for all the great reading.
    plr

(Lackawanna County)

HEY FOLKS!

Just joined!
    I frequent THR, CZforum, Sigforum the most.
    Checking in from Lackawanna County in the mountains around Scranton.

(Allegheny County)

Default New Guy

danp and all,

I'm another Greater Pgh Gun Club displaced person.

I'm located just south of Pittsburgh and was looking for another local range to shoot at and wandered into this site.

I contacted McDonald Sportsmans assoc. to see about membership and will visit to see if any range restrictions will keep me looking or not.

I'm on Glocktalk and Ar15 occasionally.

I've hunted most of my adult life but have only gotten into firearms training over the past 6 yr , mostly focusing on handguns with a smattering of carbine and edged weapons. I shoot a little IDPA also.

I hope to take a Randy Cain's practical rifle class this fall and got a Spanish Mauser (FR-8) and 1800 rounds of 308 to prep.

Had an eye injury and will get the stitches out of the cornea on Mon so time will tell how much vision will be left to work with.

Hope the site does well

Later,

Hans

Page 11 of 442 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast