Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 104 of 442 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154204 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 4414
    (Luzerne County)

Default Re: If you've signed up, say hi here.

Hi guys welcome to the forum.....

(Bucks County)

Hello PAFOA. I found the site through a Google search on "Philadelphia gun law" as I am considering moving to Center City from Bristol(Bucks County).Judging from what I've read so far I think I'm gonna like it here. I'm mainly interested in pistols of the combat/defense variety but enjoy any old kind of shooting.I'm the proud owner of two Springfield XD's;a .45ACP Service and a.40 Sub-Compact as well as a Kel-Tec P-3AT. I've been an NRA member and LTCF holder for ten years now.

i have just joined..so haddy-do.. to everone. im just learnning how to use the internet...i wanted to post about the model 1911 colt 45 i have that started out in Harrisburg, PA..went through WW1, and came home to the coal fields of kentucky...id like to think she was with a Pennsylvania coal miner in WW1, and for reasons un-known, came home with a kentucky miner....myself im retired from the mines, forced out to early..(black lung)...got my three children raised..have three grand-kids...and i guess our other children are two english bulldogs, and a shih-tzu.....i joke and tell people we live so far back in the mountains of harlan county..we can't get sunday-night at the movies..tilll....around tuesday......like to hear from you-all.......Doug.....i wouldn't want to post it on here but anyone intrested..like to send a email about a terriorist, we caught here in the hills...(a little joke) i got started.

(Centre County)

Hello there
    My name is Charles and i enjoy shooting anything really, spent 10 yrs in the military was in Afgan and Iraq, I dont talk much about what i seen or did so please dont ask, other then that i enjoy talking about weapons and enjoy shooting

Hello My name is Paul,and I am from Long Island. I have visited the great state of Pennsylvania many times Love your state. I'm retired Army and a collector of antique/milsurp C&R licensed. Looking to add an M1 garand ,Springfield 03,and Krag to my collection.Right now the emphasis is on the 03 or Garand.Also I plan on doing some fall hunting in PA,and possibly attending gun shows Paul M

I spent the majority of my 27 yrs in the Infantry, and the MPs.was also in Mil intell.I saw action in Korea in 1960,the Berlin crisis,the Cuban Missile crisis and Vietnam.I was also on the ground for a few other skirmishes. Like I said this is the reason I prefer rifles I know a heck of a lot about them Paul M

(Monroe County)

Smile New to the forum!

Hey I'm new to the forum, just wanted to say hello to everyone. As it is right now I'm here as an information gatherer, and with your help maybe some day I can return the favor to others. Thanks everyone!

(Lycoming County)

Default Re: New to the forum!

Quote Originally Posted by jcabin View Post
    As it is right now I'm here as an information gatherer
    Huh? Welcome (I think).

Be safe.

Scott

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: New to the forum!

Welcome!!!
    Μολών λαβέ

Introduction

My name is Bruce L. Hall; I am a Master Sergeant in the US Army currently stationed in Iraq. I am stationed at Fort Drum NY.

I am planning on retiring in about two years and moving back to the Meadville area. Of course that will depend on where I can find a job… any ideas?

I graduated from Meadville High School in 1985. My parents still live in Meadville and my wife of 22 years is from Saegertown, and her mom is still there.

A friend of mine recommended this site to me. I own several guns and have them in both Pa and NY. I love the out doors and spend a lot of time hunting and fishing… I have the NY CCP for NY, but not for Pa yet. I was considering stopping and getting it when I am back home on leave rather than waiting until I move. What do you think?

Thank you all, I will be posting soon…. And I can’t wait to get home!
    Last edited by B.L. Hall; April 7th, 2008 at 06:08 AM.
    <a href=http://militarysignatures.com target=_blank><a href=http://militarysignatures.com/signatures/member623.png target=_blank>http://militarysignatures.com/signatures/member623.png</a></a>

Page 104 of 442 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154204 ... LastLast