Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 103 of 442 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 4414
    (Huntingdon County)

Default Re: If you've signed up, say hi here.

Greetings, I just "discovered" this website and it appeals to some of my interests. I am recently retired from a 35 yr career in law enforcement and moved to my present home in the middle of the woods. I am a hunter trying to get back to one of my main loves after a decade or so hiatus. I have a nice handgun collection, but very little in long guns other than an old Winchester Model 70 in 30.-06, an old Remington .22lr and assorted shotguns in pumps and a nice double S/S in 20 ga. I recently joined a shooting range and sportsman club and I am looking to get into a nice varmint/target rig. I am also interested in muzzleloading and plan to get a hunting flintlock in the next few months. I am not a firearms savant as some might think, and I could use the benefit of honest review and opinion on some of these purchases.

(Luzerne County)

welcome to the forum montcopo. ..
    troll Free. It's all in your mind.

(Huntingdon County)

Wow another Huntingdon person signing up right before me!

Same here, new to the site, but been reading it for a while. Great info available that caters to just us PA folks unlike a lot of other gun sites.

Hiya!

(Fayette County)

Well hello all. I'm new to this site and I found this forum thanks to one of the 1911 forums that I belong to. I was wounding if anyone could clear up something for me does anyone know if you need a special permit to carry in the city of Pittsburgh? I have been told this but I'm not sure and I am also a college student attending college here in Pa at a little State System School named California University of Pa where I am a Senior in Public Policy/ Political Science. I am also the campus leader for SCCC(students for concealed Carry on Campus)

(Westmoreland County)

New here, just registered the other day. Read alot of the other forums but this one usually makes sense. Seems like alot of decent knowledgeable folks here.

(Lancaster County)

Hi all, newbie here but I've been on the Beretta Forum for a long time.

I'm more of a lurker then a poster but I do like forums with a laid back feel and this one seems to fit the bill.

I've been looking into getting either a Utah or FL non-res CCW permit and this place has been a big help.

(Philadelphia County)

How is it going. Im new here and im only 17 but turning 18 in 2 months. Been looking to go hunting but my dad never took me so now im trying to learn how to go about it myself. Im sure i will learn alot here thanks for this forum

(Berks County)

Hi to all, Ive been reading through this sight for some time and use it to find the answers to most of my question , just finally took the time to register..LOL (I'm a professional procrastinator ) I own three hand guns and two rifles. Currently I'm looking for a Ruger MKIII 5.5 Blued bull barrel 22LR. Any info , opinions , or sales interests let me know ...

(Allegheny County)

Hi guys. Stumbled upon this site a few days ago and thought it was great. Have had a CCW for almost 5 years now, and slowly expanding my collection.
    Kel-Tec P11 | Kimber Pro TLE II | Bushy M4A3 Patrolman
    NRA Life Member

(Franklin County)

hello everyone

Page 103 of 442 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast