Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 102 of 442 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 4414
    (Lehigh County)

Default Re: If you've signed up, say hi here.

Hi, signed up a few days ago. Looks like a great site for local infomation. Nice to meet everyone

(Philadelphia County)

Hey guys and gals,
    Ill give u all a brief little bio My name is Jim, im 22 and live in Philadelphia.Just recently got into the gun world...Since December i have purchased a Glock 26, Smith and Wesson 22a, Smith 642, and a Marlin 925. I shoot at classic pistol in southampton. Just recently applied for my LTCF, but i live in philly so ill be waiting awhile. Seems like a great group ya got goin here. Look forward to talkin to you guys.

Jim

Default I've just signed-up and here is my hello to Pennsylvania

OK, I will try to do my share here. Despite the handle 7mmRemMag I am really a pistol nut. I love the Model 1911A1 and the .45acp. Two in the center of mass will solve whatever social problem you are having. I was three months into the job when I had my first shoot-out. I learned, and lived through, a very important lesson. The .38 Special SUCKS!!! The next day I had a model 19 in .357Mag which I carried for twenty some odd years. In 1976 I was issued a Model 59 in 9mm which I considered to be a nice toy but I stuck with my .357Mag.

I must confess I am not from PA but Northern Tennessee three miles from the Bristol Motor Speedway and five hours form PA. I have found Pennsylvania to be one of the nicest states in the country with a bunch of good hard working people. I would be proud to be from there but alas I am from Florida which nowadays seems to be a good place to be from.

I would br interested in meeting someone who shares my love for the Model 1911A1 or someone who would like to go out west and do some Elk hunting. My name is Tom and I just turned 52 years old.

(Cumberland County)

Smile Re: If you've signed up, say hi here.

Hmmmmmm. First time posting, long time lurker. It'll take some time for me to figure this posting thing out. I've been "reading" here since PDO (PackingDotOrg) folded up. Have seen you guys do lots of good things and look forward to seeing as many of you as possible on the Capitol steps on April 7th.

I don't know how to post (well) yet, but I would like to inform everyone of a poll in the pennlive.com website. The Patriot News is Harrisburg's main fish wrap paper (oops). http://www.pennlive.com/patriotnews/

bpvet

(Lebanon County)

Welcome everyone. It's good to see new members participating.

bpvet, It looks like you're doing fine with your posting skills. I voted in the poll you linked to.
    The score is 20.8% YES, 79.2% NO.
    It doesn't show the total number of votes.

I don't have a short temper, I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

(Centre County)

Gentlemen:

A friend of mine informed me of this site. I am recently out of the regular Army and now in the National Guard. I have a LTCF and am very interested in firearms in general, and the legal issues specifically.

(Lycoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by InfantrymanTemplar View Post
    Gentlemen:

A friend of mine informed me of this site. I am recently out of the regular Army and now in the National Guard. I have a LTCF and am very interested in firearms in general, and the legal issues specifically.

Welcome. Cool call sign

Be safe.

Scott

(Lancaster County)

hi, im 34 and bin shooting for as long as i remember.... just like reading up on certian things on here.

Default sagebrushjim here !!!

Jim from Memphis, TN... I know I'm a long way from PA, but my wife has Family in Wilkes-Barre / Plymouth Area and we get up there a couple of times a year... Avid Curio and Relic Collector and Uncontrolable Handgun Accumulator...

(Allegheny County)

There seems to be a lot of people signing up lately and it's hard to say welcome to each person. So I'll throw a big ol' WELCOME TO THE SITE to all of you folks signing up.

You will find most of the people here very friendly and very helpful. If you have a question and cannot find the answer by using the search feature then post it in a forum and you have a quite a few answers in no time flat.

Glad to have all of ya here. If ya come to a group shoot please look me up and say hey to me.
    "Ya only need legs to kick ass baby boy" - Bartender in Feast III

Page 102 of 442 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast