Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thumbs up Customer with concealed carry permit fatally shoots ax-wielding attacker at 7-Eleven

March 13, 2016: Authorities respond to a 7-Eleven store in White Center, Wash., where a masked ax-wielding attacker was shot and killed by a customer with concealed carry permit (KCPQ)
    A customer at a 7-Eleven store outside Seattle shot and killed a masked man who attacked a clerk with an ax early Sunday.

Investigators said the shooting happened at the store in White Center at approximately 5:45 a.m. local time. Witnesses said the man entered the store and swung a hatchet toward the customer before turning his attention to the clerk.

As the assailant attacked, the customer pulled out a pistol and fired, hitting the suspect. The clerk suffered minor injuries to his stomach and the suspect was pronounced dead at the scene.

The customer who shot the suspect is described as a 60-year-old Seattle man who visits the store every morning to get coffee. His name was not immediately released.

Authorities said the man who shot the attacker had a concealed carry permit and likely would not face charges as a result of his action.

"This could have been a lot worse,” King County Sheriff’s Sergeant Cindi West told KCPQ. “The clerk could be the one laying there dead on the floor right now.”

The motive for the assault was not clear. Investigators said the ax-wielding man remained silent throughout the assault. The assailant's identity was not immediately revealed, and authorities described him only as a man in his 40s.

Click for more from Q13Fox.com.
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/03/14...l?intcmp=hpbt4
    People always ask me why i never smile.
    I TELL THEM IT'S BECAUSE MY CORPSE IS STILL BREATHING AND THEY DON'T FUCKING GET IT!

(Chester County)

Default Re: Customer with concealed carry permit fatally shoots ax-wielding attacker at 7-Ele

If you axe me, I think the customer saved the day.

West Side of river from Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania
    (Luzerne County)

Default Re: Customer with concealed carry permit fatally shoots ax-wielding attacker at 7-Ele

Another high mass/low velocity projectile foiled by a low mass/high velocity projectile......
    With great power comes great responsibility....

(Pike County)

Nothing like a side of ass whopping with your coffee.

give that man free coffee for like from 7-eleven!

note: that probably won't amount to much cost, as the guy's in his 60s and drinking 7-eleven coffee. that shit'll kill ya.

Yeah, he's never paying for coffee there forever.

(Adams County)

Ummm, this is Seattle we are talking about. The hero will probably be banned from that 7-11 for the rest of his life for carrying/discharging a weapon and thereby risking the lives of other innocent customers.

(Bucks County)

I saw this story on Facebook and started to read through the comments. It wasn't long before I got to the first anti gun schmuck who said " now all you gun nuts will want everyone to carry a gun." I had to respond to her and stop reading.

Aside from being a hero, I already like the man because he buys his coffee from 7-11 instead of Starbucks...near Seattle to boot.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    Aside from being a hero, I already like the man because he buys his coffee from 7-11 instead of Starbucks...near Seattle to boot.
    Yup.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast