Hi everyone,
Just wanted to pop in here and say hello to all the members of PAFOA. A little background on myself, Im Mike, Im currently a resident of NJ, (what a lovely state it is...........not really), soon to be moving to PA!. My fiance and I have just recently purchased a home in east stroudsburg, did as much research as possible to get into a decent neighborhood and think we got a great home. Ive been a firearm owner in nj for 2 years, and have been wanting to live in a state that doesnt make you feel like a criminal for being a legal responsible gun owner. im a member of sigtalk, if anyone is also a member on there (vwguy1994)

A couple of questions for you guys/gals
How are the ranges out here? Ive been a member of RTSP in nj for a year & love the service they provide, but damn they are expensive.
Id like to get into hunting, but ive never gone & have zero clue as to where to get info for PA hunting experiences. my fiance loves venison & its a perfect excuse to purchase the remington 700 Ive been eyeing up.
Ive read constantly that the sheriff of monroe is quite strict with requiring references from ONLY monroe. if you have a LCTF, what were your experiences?

Now on to the good stuff, I currently have a sig p226 mk25(9mm), walther ppq(.40), & Sig 516(556) & a radical firearms upper chambered in .458 socom.