Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    Unregistered Guest

Angry Multiple Gun Purchase

, Burger Island, 1986, DivX 7.2.0, 612, Koepi's XviD Codec 1.2.2, tnp, DivX Free 5.2.1, 8-]], Ogg DirectShow Filters 0.9.9.6, =-OO, Nic's XviD Codec 1.1.0 b2 build 6.04.2005, lthsmc, Ligos Indeo Codec 5.11, rkfrvi, Fraunhofer MPEG Layer-3 Audio Decoder, >, AC3 Filter 1.61b, 438, Monkey's Audio 4.06, 8458, Vorbis Ogg ACM Codec 1.0, nafpxk, XP Codec Pack 2.4.8, >), K-Lite Codec Pack 4.9.5 Full, Standard and Basic, lpwafy, Codec Pack All in 1 6.0.3.0, 8)), The Codecs 5.0, =-O, K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 4.9.5, hzz, Lazy Man's MKV 1.0.1 alpha 8, 3877, Real Alternative 1.90, 8PP, WinAVI Video Converter 8.0 final, uaodt, QuickTime Alternative 2.9.0, zfdka, VLC (VideoLAN Client) 1.0.0 rc4, 909295, DVDFab 6.0.2.2, woit, ConvertXtoDVD 3.6.13.178, %P, XnView 1.96.2, 093, Winamp 5.56.2512, %-OO, Burn4Free 4.7, =-(((, Nokia PC Suite 7.1.30.9, aaib, DVD43 4.4.1, ggq, YAMB 2.1.0.0 beta 2, cky, Vista Codec Package 5.3.2, kru, MKVToolnix 2.9.7, 4477, Splash beta 3, 56327, REAPER 3.05, %-[[, Cucusoft iPod Video Converter 7.18, wxvhlz, Cucusoft DVD to iPod Converter 7.25, 02898, Cucusoft iPod Video Converter + DVD to iPod Converter Suite 7.25.7.18, 676464, Ant Movie Catalog 3.5.1.2 updated, 308, Miro (formerly Democracy Player) 2.0.5, pgfnvl, Subtitle Edit 2.6, 71494, x264 Video Codec rev. 1173, :-(((, DVDFab HD Decrypter 6.0.2.2, =-))), Personal Video Database 0.9.9.11, askjq, GameJackal Pro 3.2.1.4, >:-]], Sublight 1.3.0, 449993, Cole2k Media Codec Pack 7.7.0 Advanced and Standard, ihrsix, AnyDVD & AnyDVD HD 6.5.6.2 beta, %))), AviDemux 2.5.0, 8[[, CopyToDVD 4.2.2.25, 42549, Cucusoft DVD to Zune Converter 7.22, >:OO, Songbird 1.2.0 final, %-),
    Last edited by party; July 11th, 2009 at 11:50 AM. Reason: OXsmFKuuxw

(Westmoreland County)

Default Re: Multiple Gun Purchase

That's not entirely true...but why don't you go ahead and register here so we can discuss it in the proper forum?

New AR15 Forum! www.AlphaRomeo15.org All AR, No Attitude!

(Northampton County)

Any dealer that is discouraging you to buy more than 1 hand gun at a time is a lazy ass
    And don’t want to fill out another form.
    But yes the form that needs to be sent to the National Tracing center is called a Multiple Sale form and has to be completed for the sale of 2 or more hand guns at one time or in 5
    Consecutive Business days. Not just 24 hours.

I have sent in at least a 100 of these and know one I know has been contacted by the ATF. But a lot of people are real paranoid about it.

I know this has been covered here before. Check the search

(Armstrong County)

The radar hasn't visited me yet and I've purchased more than one gun in a day multiple times. Same place and at different places in the same day.
    The original point and click interface was a Colt Peacemaker!

(Luzerne County)

Quote Originally Posted by rflynn View Post
    Any dealer that is discouraging you to buy more than 1 hand gun at a time is a lazy ass
    But yes the form that needs to be sent to the National Tracing center is called a Multiple Sale form and has to be completed for the sale of 2 or more hand guns at one time or in 5

I have sent in at least a 100 of these and know one I know has been contacted by the ATF. But a lot of people are real paranoid about it.

The above pretty much covers it...

Yes, the FFL is required to send in the multiple sales form. What does that mean? Just that the "powers that be" know you baought more than one handgun in a 5 day period... <shrug>

danbus wrote: ...Like I said before, I open carry because you don't, I fight for all my rights because
    you won't, I will not sit with my thumb up my bum and complain, because you will.
    Remember Meleanie

(Luzerne County)

I have done multiple purchases a few times over the years. I have never had an issue with any one contacting me over it. It is my understanding that the gun shop needs to fill out another form to be sent in.

I don't know why a gun shop would warn you off because of this.
    troll Free. It's all in your mind.

(Adams County)

The only thing that it would mean to me is that you must have more money that me!! The last rifle I bought cost me $2,100 plus state sales tax and instant check fee! At those prices there is no way I could buy more that one gun in five days!!

(Chester County)

Most people do a lot of things during their daily life that will "put them on the radar" if there's a reason to point the radar in their direction. Web sites visited, words used in forum posts, fuel purchases, google searches, everything puts a blip on a radar these days. I don't worry about it because I have no evil intentions, and I've learned long ago working for a DoD contractor that unless I'm sitting at home with the curtains drawn and not using any electronic devices, I have no expectation of privacy even if by law, I'm entitled to it.

If there's a shooting with more than one handgun involved, the radar might be aimed at recent multiple purchases and there you'd be. If there's a major explosion, I'd bet I'd be a huge blip on the radar if they searched for large fuel purchases in the past few weeks because I drove my RV to the Northern Regions of Canada and back recently, going through about 500 gallons in less than 2 weeks. If a stash of uranium goes missing and someone's been googling how+to+atomic+bomb, they might notice a cable repair truck parked outside their house several days in a row, even though they have Dish Network.
    You are a straight white man. You don't get to be the victim, sweetie.

(Franklin County)

Quote Originally Posted by rflynn View Post

I could have sworn one form is good for something like 5 guns?

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by Pro2A View Post
    I could have sworn one form is good for something like 5 guns?
    One form can hold up to 10 guns . So ? (Not sure where you are going with this)