Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: FBI under investigation over oregon shooting

If ever a case required and "independent investigation", this is the one.

Police investigating police?? What could possibly go wrong? So far they've only dripped out information they want you to know leading it as justified from that video?. Prejudicial anyone?

Video alone raises million questions and what possible explanation could 2 FBI agents have for covering up the fact that they fired their weapons? I can only think of one

Johnny Cochran would have a field day with this
    Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by PocketProtector View Post
    If ever a case required and "independent investigation", this is the one.

Police investigating police?? What could possibly go wrong? So far they've only dripped out information they want you to know leading it as justified from that video?. Prejudicial anyone?

Video alone raises million questions and what possible explanation could 2 FBI agents have for covering up the fact that they fired their weapons? I can only think of one

Johnny Cochran would have a field day with this

There should also questions raise as to the operation of the blm, They have no oversight the I can see, I remember a hearing where the rep for the county wouldn't even get replies from questions asked of blm..

That's what i meant when i said "we'll make it as we go along" We are a nation ran by laws and ALL laws originate in congress.. the president has changed obama care what 30 times on his own with out a challenge, these federal agencies are setting policy unilaterally..

They don't have that power, but they're going unchallenged..
    Again the cops are the enforcers of this BS, the proverbial Rock and a Hard-place...
    If You Need A Color In The Name Of Your Cause, You're The "RACIST" !

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by 51158 View Post
    There should also questions raise as to the operation of the blm, They have no oversight the I can see, I remember a hearing where the rep for the county wouldn't even get replies from questions asked of blm..

That's what i meant when i said "we'll make it as we go along" We are a nation ran by laws and ALL laws originate in congress.. the president has changed obama care what 30 times on his own with out a challenge, these federal agencies are setting policy unilaterally..

They don't have that power, but they're going unchallenged..
    Again the cops are the enforcers of this BS, the proverbial Rock and a Hard-place...
    Weaponized by the politicians with the simplicity of a paycheck. (and some cases...a pension)
    Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Qtrborecrazy View Post
    Road blocks are road blocks, ask Odumbass when he comes to town. CHP just let him drive because it was the OJ.
    So you are comparing a planned event (a Presidential Motorcade) with known routes and dedicated manpower, to the spontaneous pursuit of a murder suspect on wide open roads, going in unknown directions, with limited manpower. Come on now.

Also, how did it turn out when they chased Rodney King around for awhile ?

(Perry County)

Quote Originally Posted by PocketProtector View Post
    Weaponized by the politicians with the simplicity of a paycheck. (and some cases...a pension)
    I'm weaponized, look out bitches.

"A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by unclejumbo View Post
    I'm weaponized, look out bitches.

I fixed your picture for you.
    "The Constitution is the guide which I will not abandon.” - George Washington

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627