Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    (Berks County)

Default Re: New Indoor Range Avondale

Quote Originally Posted by Carozc View Post
    well sir, I’m sorry you can’t appreciate a sense of where one comes from and the need to speak up for it when it’s attacked. I wasn’t aware working hard for an honest living that could lead to wealth was against the law. I also wasn’t aware that I would be considered a stoner for opening a thread to express my feelings. For the record, I don’t smoke a pipe but have no problem with anyone who does. I am very proud of my Italian-American Mushroom Industry background. I hope you feel the same pride in your background as well. Wishing you pride and wellness.
    Ummm crack pipe but that was a joke. You didn't open a thread. You resurrected a dead one, hijacked it, derailed it and threadcrapped on it. None of which is frowned on here, much anyway. Can you post some pictures of your mushroom?
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

Quote Originally Posted by Carozc View Post
    im getting tired of reading negative things about those of us in mushroom growing families. Those in this business work their asses off often from a young age. The majority of us come from lineages of immigrants from impoverished areas of Italy. The dreamt big. Some saw the fruits of their labors, others passed before success came to their families. The Toto family are upstanding individuals and I am happy for the young man who will work his ass off and reap the benefits of his hard work.

Viva Italia!!
    What the hell does this have to do with this thread

(Chester County)

Well let me tell you, TSS is a pretty decent place, it's clean and well lit and the people there are friendly. Every place I shoot says no steel cases. It doesn't apply to me anyway I have zero interest in that stuff. As far a mushrooms are concerned I eat em' with a nice steak. Back when I was a teenager a friend and I were invited over to his uncle's place to ride our dirt bikes. They grew mushrooms and had a couple of sheds. Outside of the sheds they kept big piles of well, er... dirt so I thought and I rode right up to the top of the pile of that dirt and began to sink a bit. Yup, it was manure, that's what being a teenager is for. It took a while to get it all off my Yammy but we all had a good laugh about it later on.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    Well let me tell you, TSS is a pretty decent place, it's clean and well lit and the people there are friendly. Every place I shoot says no steel cases. It doesn't apply to me anyway I have zero interest in that stuff. As far a mushrooms are concerned I eat em' with a nice steak. Back when I was a teenager a friend and I were invited over to his uncle's place to ride our dirt bikes. They grew mushrooms and had a couple of sheds. Outside of the sheds they kept big piles of well, er... dirt so I thought and I rode right up to the top of the pile of that dirt and began to sink a bit. Yup, it was manure, that's what being a teenager is for. It took a while to get it all off my Yammy but we all had a good laugh about it later on.
    Yeah.... Cool story. What's it got to do with TSS and shooting or shopping there?

(Chester County)

Back to the original topic - TSS. I bought a pistol from them a week or so ago. In this case it was not in stock at the store, so I ordered it through their website. It was at the store within about three days of ordering it. Pricing is typical gun store pricing - about 5 percent below suggested retail. I had to pay sales tax plus $5 for the instacheck, no shipping. Upfront pricing and no hidden fees! I have heard horror stories about other shops where you get hit with as much as $50 for the background check, so TSS gets my endorsement for honesty and transparency! Thumbs up for TSS from me! Yes I could have gotten it for about 10 percent less at a gun show, but I think the difference was worth it.

(Chester County)

I’ve shot there a few times....no issues. Staff were friendly. I prefer going to my gun club, but for an indoor range it wasn’t bad.
    "The Constitution is the guide which I will not abandon.” - George Washington

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234