Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lancaster County)

Default Delta Team tactical

Ok so I was just putting this out there as a know what to expect if you order deal. I came across these guys in my many travels on the inter web. Now the prices really can't be beat but be aware there are a ton of negative reviews from this company online (that I came across after my order...of course) . I actually ordered and it took about a month and a week to get my stuff and I had to hound them constantly. This is just a heads up to anyone that comes across this site http://www.deltateamtactical.com/

Be aware that they have severe shipping issues and customer service issues and I wanted anyone else who comes across them to be aware as well.
    On the flip side I did get my order eventually, it was correct and everything looks good but like I said I had to hound them non stop. I'm not sure if they
    are capable of keeping up with the demand and the website is not real time inventory so if it says in stock it could mean backordered but they don't list it.

They also have had other shipping challenges (based on other online reviews http://theunapologeticindependent.bl...p/reviews.html) here things were not correct and people had to charge back their cc. Yes they charge your card immediately even if your parts are back ordered. So take it for what it is a heads up on what to expect from this particular vendor. Nice enough people but don't order in hopes to complete a build right away or soon.

They were also slammed with bad reviews on FB ....but we all know that that doesn't exist anymore for any firearm sales so you can't check it now.

(Berks County)

Default Re: Delta Team tactical

Gunowner99 - NRA Benefactor Life Member

(Lancaster County)

Default Re: Delta Team tactical

Quote Originally Posted by Gunowner99 View Post

Ok that was funny shit ....but you know Chuck Norris doesn't buy his stuff he is his own weapon.