Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    (Erie County)

Default Re: Latest Victim of the NY SAFE Act. This HAS to STOP.

Quote Originally Posted by 762xIan View Post
    But all the "good" cops up there boasted and blustered that they weren't going to enforce this crap. Protect them pensions boys.

We are on our own.
    I wouldn't call Niagra Falls being in upstate NY.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Cause white people are awesome. Happy now......LOL.

(Washington County)

I was in the Fingerlakes region over the weekend and it warmed by heart to see a handful of "repeal the safe act" lawn signs and DTOM flags flying.
    In America arms are free merchandise such that anyone who has the capital may make their houses into armories and their gardens into parks of artillery. - Ira Allen, 1796

(Allegheny County)

Are ski masks illegal when used in the commission of a crime?

(Perry County)

Quote Originally Posted by 762xIan View Post
    But all the "good" cops up there boasted and blustered that they weren't going to enforce this crap. Protect them pensions boys.

We are on our own.
    And how would you know that it is not enforced ten times a day? Would you know if I sent an active military man 20 yoa on his way even though he had a loaded handgun stuffed between the console and seat of his car? You wouldn't but you'd probably condemn me if I used the laws on the books to arrest someone that appears to be up to no good.

Just the facts we have--loaded or easily loaded AR between the driver's door and the driver's seat. Does anyone here carry their AR there? A handgun with a red bandanna wrapped on the grip in the cup holder. Seemed a little weird to me but I had my suspicions. Seems that's pretty common for 'Bloods' to adorn their weapons. So I googled her boyfriend--for those that didn't know, he's African American. I place no value judgement on that nor the fact that he dresses in a typical urban style. What I found interesting is that in many of his photos, he's wearing a lot of red. Maybe he likes red, maybe he's affiliated with a group that uses that color as identification. That makes me go hmmm.

Now we take all of that and combine it with the reports of her being arrested multiple times prior to this incident and I don't get the feeling she's a fine, upstanding citizen being caught up in bad law. Sounds like she may have chosen a darker (no pun intended but if there were, it would be a good one) path.
    Last edited by unclejumbo; February 15th, 2016 at 04:11 PM.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(Bucks County)

We need to stop it with the corrupt NY government targeting a conservative angle. There is a lot more to this story.

When Gia said they would no longer answer questions (a right protected by the Constitution) she was arrested for “Obstructing the duty of a Government Official” (sound like Oregon anyone?). Following her arrest her vehicle was searched for these drugs they were so sure they had. No drugs were found. But a Non-Compliant rifle under the NY (UN)Safe Act was found….

On the way to the jail the officers told her that they were pulled over for “not using the turn signal in time.” This is obviously a load of crap they racially profiled her boyfriend and made up the charge after the fact. “He’s black he must have drugs.”

We are asking all patriots to Rally behind her and help her get out of this horrid mess. Think about this, you get pulled over for not using a turn signal and it turns into a felony charge because you invoked your constitutional right to remain silent.

So why did they pull her over? Because she was a targeted conservative? Not likely Pics of her boyfriend.

Full article. She is a hottie but I think I will pass now.

http://www.dailypublic.com/articles/...ng-ammosexuals

(Bucks County)

Sorry, but sometimes a flaunter is taking advantage of the "no profiling" PC bullshit in defiance and while illegal. The courts have long ago ruled that police may not be credited with having a "sixth sense", but a practiced, trained observer may act on what has proved correct in the past and would place a reasonable person on alert. A traffic navigation infraction is OK to prosecute on a white, but profiling on a non-white? They didn't stop the white driver of the vehicle, they stopped the black passenger? Fucking prove it!

(Susquehanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post

....slowly I turned...
    Heck! You cannot be old enough to remember that bit!

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities".

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Brick View Post
    Heck! You cannot be old enough to remember that bit!
    Big fan of the stooges.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Susquehanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Big fan of the stooges.
    Take your pick!

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities".

(Allegheny County)

Step by step...
    All of my guns are lubed with BACON GREASE.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast