Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thumbs down The NRA plan to push guns on campus • "Making A Killing" • ***IDIOT ALERT***

People always ask me why i never smile.
    I TELL THEM IT'S BECAUSE MY CORPSE IS STILL BREATHING AND THEY DON'T FUCKING GET IT!

(Clearfield County)

Default Re: The NRA plan to push guns on campus • "Making A Killing" • ***IDIOT ALERT***

I made it to 30 seconds. Same bullshit as always brought to you by a bunch of sexually ambiguous drones. I think I'd rather try reusing toilet paper than listen to anymore.

(Chester County)

Default Re: The NRA plan to push guns on campus • "Making A Killing" • ***IDIOT ALERT***

Maybe it's time that instead of keeping kids in perpetual childhood they are made to become grown ups at college.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Chester County)

This seems to be the new norm for college students, at least the ones we see who are of the Progressive persuasion. Mindless Drones speaking the talking points of the anti gun far left. All lies. What they don't say is that to get a LTCF you need to be 21, and when I was in school you were a senior then. So if one is issued to a 21 year old, why should he/she be not allowed to protect themselves on campus. They lied about the stats I noticed. "Everyone is against it". Yeah right.

(Bucks County)

Ending words: "We need to keep campuses safe".

Duh...if 47 campus shootings have occurred since Sandy Hook (their stats), how does that establish that campuses are safe and need to be kept that way?

(Montgomery County)

Forget the propaganda video because it ti BS.

I support that staff and faculty of colleges and universities ought to be allowed to carry on campus. I do not support students be able to carry on campus. I really have no need to promote gun sales the way the NRA does. My opinion is based on having seen2 kids through college. Let's face it in most colleges many kids drink excessively. That combined with a gun is a recipe for disaster. The greatest danger in any school is an active shooter preying upon students, faculty, and administration. The best defense is a mature faculty and administration that carries. Mature judgement is critical in an active shooter situation, and mature judgement id a by-product of mature people.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Forget the propaganda video because it ti BS.

I support that staff and faculty of colleges and universities ought to be allowed to carry on campus. I do not support students be able to carry on campus. I really have no need to promote gun sales the way the NRA does. My opinion is based on having seen2 kids through college. Let's face it in most colleges many kids drink excessively. That combined with a gun is a recipe for disaster. The greatest danger in any school is an active shooter preying upon students, faculty, and administration. The best defense is a mature faculty and administration that carries. Mature judgement is critical in an active shooter situation, and mature judgement id a by-product of mature people.
    What about adults who have gone back to school? Technically, they're students, though some may be in their late 20's up to 60's and beyond.

(Bucks County)

If you're gonna rely on staff responding to the scene of the shooting, you may as well just call the police and wait for them. It's the kids getting shot at that will be the first responders, not a professor from another area who has to figure out what the hell is happening. You really think educators will allow armed staff? Pretty safe bet they will be made to store the weapon in a secure place, with ammo stored elsewhere or some such stupid fucking idea.

Why would anyone automatically place all adult college students in the same category as felons and the mentally ill, who are also deprived of their 2nd Amendment rights?

Nobody ever brags about the safety record of "gun-free zones". That's probably because almost every mass shooting has targeted those zones. It would be like the designer of the Titanic bragging about how well the design fares against icebergs, or the builders of the Hindenburg airship bragging about why hydrogen is better than that nasty helium gas. Disarming the victims is a terrible strategy.

Gun-free zones are death magnets. That's just a fact.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by PAcarrier View Post
    What about adults who have gone back to school? Technically, they're students, though some may be in their late 20's up to 60's and beyond.
    I hear what you are saying, and I should have been more specific in that it is more a matter of maturity by age than student status. I really do not want to see bing drunk students carrying. Yes many students are mature enough to carry, but can that be sorted out? It's a dilemma as I see it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast